Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dolphins going with jake long........

i think mcfaden would do great with the jets new o-line.........

I keep going back and forth on who's taking who..........i just cant wait till saturday. 2 days 17 hours and 6 min till the draft. I'll be happy if the jets can get either mcfaden(even thought i think we have a good core of rb's) or gholston or even troy mckelven.

On a different note.....i just read that the cowboys got pacman jones

Dude comparing Mcfadden to Lebron James in terms of hype is ridiculous.

McFadden couldn't sniff Leron James jock in terms of talent at any age for there sport.

I know you are a Jets fan bro, but you guys are some sick and twisted individuals when it comes to hype and expectations of your team and players. I remember you saying Manini was a "great coach"

I can't argue that you didn't improve this offseason though. Gonna be great competition, which makes the rivalry sick.

I don't get the hype on McFadden. Athletically I don't think he's as good as Reggie Bush. I think he'll be a tougher runner than Reggie, which means he might do better.......but he's not going to run over people like he did in college. And he's not going to outrun any secondaries either. Moves wise I don't think he's that agile laterally......which means he's a downhill runner who will hit the hole hard, but he's not making any moves to get himself to the second level. If he ends up behind an awesome oline, like Peterson.......he should do pretty good though.

Well, so far he hasn't done jack shit. Ready to admit defeat CW? Or should we give it another year or two when he's no longer in the league?

Well, so far he hasn't done jack shit. Ready to admit defeat CW? Or should we give it another year or two when he's no longer in the league?

well

notice i said all this before he was picked by the raiders.

even jesus couldn't have a QB rating over 74.00 if he played behind center for oakland :)

it's where good players go to fade into oblivion

Top Bottom