Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dolphins going with jake long........

calveless wonder said:
that's just stupid. that's like saying lebron was going to be a bust (just because of the hype).

if you saw the guy in college and what he did with NO help whatsoever, it's hard to say otherwise. his offensive line sucked..his quarterback wasn't very good and he still kept them in the game against some of the top college programs.

the guy is fast as hell. put him behind a decent offensive line and you got AP 2.0

and yes i'll use AP..because no one knows what AP would have done if he wasn't behind the best line in the NFL

Lets not get crazy here. Minnesota spent a shit load of cash to get Hutch and the others, but Peterson is just a beast. I was at the game when he stood strait up and ran over one of our line backers. Took him on head up and mowed him down like a nothing. The guy is one of those freaks. Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Walter Peyton caliber most likely. Time will tell.

McFadden put up some nice numbers, but so did Felix Jones. What does that tell you.

The pats are gonna take the other long, if he's still there. And they wouldn't trade semore for the 2 first rounders.

redsamurai said:
If the pats dont' get gholston, they ain't doing nothing in this draft.

And I'm just not sold at taking an offensive lineman in the top 5. Lineman usually take years to develop.

I don't see why Gholston is supposedly so great. He was a mess in college. Laurinaitis carried the defense for Ohio U.

jestro said:
The pats are gonna take the other long, if he's still there. And they wouldn't trade semore for the 2 first rounders.

They were talking about it today on NESN. He was the third best DL on the team last year, is due for a contract renewal, and has been pissy at the recent camps.

The Pats are looking at getting an early third rounder so they can go after one of the LB from Virginia Tech, Hall or Adibi. Both were in New England for workouts.

Even Jason Taylor was not getting two first rounders....and he has better knees than Seymorebutts

gotmilk said:
I don't see why Gholston is supposedly so great. He was a mess in college. Laurinaitis carried the defense for Ohio U.

Gholston was the pressure back. He could get after the qb WAY better than laurinaitis. He's a physical freak. Probably not smart enough to play the mike back in the NFL......but in the patriots scheme he would be sick. He's exactly what they're looking for in their 3-4 scheme. He'll be able to step up and play and DE on a whim. I don't think they'll take long......long is a 4-3 DE. If the patriots had him they'd only bring him in on 3rd and long situations like cleveland does with Fraser.

Mcfadden runs WAY to upright to be a NFL caliber back

Also Matt Ryan is not a franchise QB (I'm a BC fan)

Matt Ryan had a good rookie yr, meh sophmore year, and a great 3rd season but shit the bed come playoff time. I was def wrong but I just don't think he's THAT great.

Mcfadden tore shit up this year which suprised EVERYONE

Last edited:
ortiz34 said:
Mcfadden runs WAY to upright to be a NFL caliber back

Also Matt Ryan is not a franchise QB (I'm a BC fan)

i seriously feel like with mcfadden it's lebron all over again.

everyone wanted lebron to fail (including myself) due to the hype surrounding him.

kid totally stepped up.

mcfadden will not be a bust....the worst i could picture is he doesn't live completely up to expectations. but he's a 1000+ yard rusher easy.

has that breakaway speed

Top Bottom