Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dolphins going with jake long........

redsamurai

Banned
Why? Didn't they lose taylor and thomas? I'd go with Howie's kid or Glen Dorsey before taking an OT number one. He could be the next Robert Gallery........lmao. Totally not worth the 59 million they're looking at giving him. If you're going offense, why not just take McFadden?

redsamurai said:
Why? Didn't they lose taylor and thomas? I'd go with Howie's kid or Glen Dorsey before taking an OT number one. He could be the next Robert Gallery........lmao. Totally not worth the 59 million they're looking at giving him. If you're going offense, why not just take McFadden?

simple...parcells believes you start building a team on the offensive line.
it's worked many times. Belichick, mangini, and crennel have done similar shit (from that system of course).

dolphins o-line was actually one of their bright spots last year. They just have no quarterback, and no wide receivers. Ronnie brown was having a retarded year before he torn his ACL. He's a pretty good back so they don't need to draft mcfadden. that team needs ALOT more than mcfadden. they're fucked on both sides of the ball

i'm not sold on howie's kid. i think he's undersized....and dorsey is another question mark after his injury.

it's a pretty safe pick.

Parcells skipping on defense cracks me up.

One less team to keep the Pats from taking a good D. Watch Seymourbutts get traded for a late 1st and 3rd rounder and the Pats take Sedrick Ellis

Probably the best player in the draft. Not just saying that cause I am a U of M fan, but because the guy is a man child. I am pretty sure the past 2 years he has not allowed a sack from the weak side.

McFadden could be the next Adrian Peterson or the next big bust. More likely to be a decent player, not a huge game changer like Peterson.

I am screwed either way...I am a Lions fan.

PuddleMonkey said:
That alone is reason enough. But no, I truly think he'll be a bust no matter what.

that's just stupid. that's like saying lebron was going to be a bust (just because of the hype).

if you saw the guy in college and what he did with NO help whatsoever, it's hard to say otherwise. his offensive line sucked..his quarterback wasn't very good and he still kept them in the game against some of the top college programs.

the guy is fast as hell. put him behind a decent offensive line and you got AP 2.0

and yes i'll use AP..because no one knows what AP would have done if he wasn't behind the best line in the NFL

calveless wonder said:
that's just stupid. that's like saying lebron was going to be a bust (just because of the hype).

if you saw the guy in college and what he did with NO help whatsoever, it's hard to say otherwise. his offensive line sucked..his quarterback wasn't very good and he still kept them in the game against some of the top college programs.

the guy is fast as hell. put him behind a decent offensive line and you got AP 2.0

and yes i'll use AP..because no one knows what AP would have done if he wasn't behind the best line in the NFL

Stupid eh? I'll be sure to bump this thread in 3-4 years when he's a backup. I watched him plenty in college, and I'm not impressed with all those long runs to the outside. He wont get away with that shit in the NFL.

gotmilk said:
Parcells skipping on defense cracks me up.

One less team to keep the Pats from taking a good D. Watch Seymourbutts get traded for a late 1st and 3rd rounder and the Pats take Sedrick Ellis

If the pats dont' get gholston, they ain't doing nothing in this draft.

And I'm just not sold at taking an offensive lineman in the top 5. Lineman usually take years to develop.

Top Bottom