Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Winstrol truly kill your joints?

Im taking oral winni now at 50mgs and last night my right shoulder is just Fucked!! It's even kinda sore to raise it.. I'll finish up the cycle but don't think I'll be using it again

Yes. I never had any issues before. But when I was using winny I had plenty of joint pain

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Any suggestions guys on what to take while on Winny without getting the joints dry? Right now Im off, did a 6 week Winny cycle and my joint and tendons are hurting quite a bit even though Im off... ;(

^^^^ krill oil.

fresh fish, cage free omega eggs, 100% grassfed beef, olive oil..

the American diet robs the body of omega's instead of providing it. hence most everyone who has run winny has major joint problems. I'm on it with zero issues knock on wood. but i eat fresh caught fish and 99% of people on here do not. thats the difference IMHO. also some guys are just more prone to joint problems.. if you are 6 foot, lanky british guy you are gonna naturally have elbow and knee issues as it is just from jumping. would not recommend winny for a bball player for example :)

On it right now, I get sore elbows sometimes on heavy back days and my knees are a little creaky. Taking fish oil, forged joint repair and extra cissus
I'm still on test so I've lowered my AI dose and im all good. After a week my fingers were actually hurting at times
Overall LOVING it however, pumps as good as superdrol, vascularity amazing, dry and more importantly I actually feel good in general on it

Hey Steve! Thanks a lot! Will definitely purchase Krill Oil! As for the rest, I could find and purchase omega eggs and fresh fish :) Will have to give all these a try because right after the Winny cycle, my joints and tendons have not improved...

^^^ drink a tablespoon of LEGIT olive oil. i've said this on here a lot but will say it again. a lot of the cheaper olive oils that even say olive oil on them are actually fakes. they are just regular vegetable oil and companies trick people by calling it olive oil when its probably like 5% olive oil. so be careful what you buy.

Sooooo probably not good for powelifting?? Lol

i would disagree to an extent bro..
i powerlift and winny is the strongest oral out there for strength if price is a factor...
it CAN destroy your joints, but this last couple times ive upped my water intake signifigantly and its helped a lot... also be sure to warmup properly...
i went as high as 100mg on leg days and didnt have problems at all this last run... also i used knee wraps when the squats go over 400...

Thanks Steve! Any particular Olive Oil brand you recommend? Currently I am taking in 6g of Omega 3 Fish Oils and another 3g of Primrose Oil. I do have Olive Oil at home which I used to consume a tbsp of but that is what I had purchased in a food store. I will look around for a legit one but let me know if you suggest any good brand!

Top Bottom