Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Winstrol truly kill your joints?

Yeah, I would hear my joints creaking when doing lateral raises. Since then, I don't think my shoulder has ever been the same. I don't think I will touch Winny again. I did look peeled on it though.

I'll reiterate,...If you run winny,...you better be taking Krill Oil.

Lots of people on here swear by Krill Oil. Thats how I found out about it. It works,...bar none. Gotta give it a day or two to kick in though. Start it on an off day and front load the Krill. Let in get in your system.

it can.. there is a reason why a lot of people say it bothers them.. but if you are really interested in winny you would have to try it for yourself and see how it effects you and if its worth it.. but just be prepared for dry joints..

also be prepared for it to wreck your lipid profile.

I ran it 80- 100 mgs gained 20 lbs but felt like crap from the inside out all cycle so toxic, head aches, lethargy, popping creaking joints, torn elbows yuck never again!

My mate runs it with no problems. Steroids really are different for each person.

This is true because i never experience any problems while running winny. No headachs or joint issues but anavar i get headachs and joint pain. I love winny it's my second favorite next to primo.

I can tell u first hand it will dry them out something fierce. I started taking krill oil and that solved the problem.

I was taking 50mg a day.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Krill-TS at N2Bm/ruthless is the best too :evil:

It is also going to help with the cholesterol which winny also kicks the shit out off. IMO winny is the worst steroid ever!!!!

Does winny actually dry you out like crazy and wreak havoc on your joints? I hear the stereotype of that and rumors of how bad it is for you. Is it really true.
Please only people with first or second hand experience, no I heard a friend of a friend stuff. Thanks.

Ive used it numerous times and never an issue for me,,,of course every WINSTROL cycle I have used (pretty much anyway) I've ran DECA along side of it.
So maybe the theory of DECA lubing the joints is more than just a theory?

Krill-TS at N2Bm/ruthless is the best too :evil:

It is also going to help with the cholesterol which winny also kicks the shit out off. IMO winny is the worst steroid ever!!!!

The worst ever for cholesterol but not results. I love winny results because it give me good gains and dry me out. I know some will say other juice will do the same without the side effects.

Top Bottom