Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Does the Ephedra Ban apply to Ephedrine HCL also?

dave smith said:
I would think so. I beleive the Hcl just means it's time released.

no, it denotes the form of the salt. ie ephedrine molecule as a HCl salt

ephedra is the herb from which ephedrine is extracted

ephedrine hcl is already more restricted than ephedra since you can cook it and make speed

cheers
 
The herb ephedrine was banned not the drug ephedrine. Buy all the ephedrine hcl you want. Ephedrine isn't any more regulated than asprin IMO. Although I usually only see it in gas stations by the other pep pills. It's sold over the counter at least in every state I've been in for usally $6-8 for a bottle of 60 25mg tabs.
 
dave smith said:
I would think so. I beleive the Hcl just means it's time released.

lol, i love when people talk out their asses.

good on YOU.

ephedrine hcl is easily obtained over the counter and works just as well.

cheers.
 
bdog527 said:

ephedrine hcl is easily obtained over the counter and works just as well.

Works better.... Ephedrine HCL (synthetic) is better than Ephedra obtained thru herb form (Ma Huang or other plants)
 
Optimus B said:

why not??

all it's missing is a dioxy group off the phenyl ring and a liberation of a hydroxyl off the propyl backbone.

While no chem major and having no chemisty class history, I have no idea what those terms you just said mean. However, I know from reading enough files on how people make drugs to know that is not only hard shit to do (what you just described) but thats also not the typical way they make MDMA (safrole, etc.)
 
BeefyBull said:


While no chem major and having no chemisty class history, I have no idea what those terms you just said mean. However, I know from reading enough files on how people make drugs to know that is not only hard shit to do (what you just described) but thats also not the typical way they make MDMA (safrole, etc.)
gotcha.

a conversion looks feasible though (eph -> MDMA) since their structures are VERY similar. it's probably a bit tricky, but possible.
 
chaos mage said:


Easy there, fed. I have no idea what I'm talking about and don't even know what Ephedra is. And by meth, I mean methyl ethyl ketone. So there.
lol,

i'm not a fed.

i'm just a guy with a biochem degree.
 
Chaos mage, he's not bullshittin. Why do you think Ephedrine HCL was regulated in the first place.... b/c of meth cooks. First restrictions hit in 1991, then more in 1994.

Sudafed (pseudoephedrine) and Ephedrine can both EASILY be made into meth
 
Top Bottom