Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does ESPN have any on-field reporters that aren't female?

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
I'm guessing athletes are more willing to give interviews to them? Cause we damn sure know they weren't the most qualified for the job! :wodin:

Who's that one that isn't even cute and sucks as a reporter but gets all the big stories? Rachell Nichols I think.
She was fat when she first got the job too. What old fuck did she blow for that job?

Blame Fox Sports who started that trend in the 90s and starting stealing ESPN's ratings. They quickly put an end to that with some ny casting.

c

Who's that one that isn't even cute and sucks as a reporter but gets all the big stories? Rachell Nichols I think.
She was fat when she first got the job too. What old fuck did she blow for that job?

there's something sexy about rachel nichols, which i can't exactly pinpoint. and she actually knows sports pretty well

yeah puds, that's been the phenomenon of the past 3-4 years in sports. pre 2004 you didn't see that at all

Peter Gammons is the sideline reporter for all sunday night baseball games. College football has Rob Stone, Jack Arute, and Dave Ryan. Well, haven't seen Dave since last year so not sure on him.

Top Bottom