Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone else do this?

Smurfy said:
Or is my mind just messed up?

Ok, so watching the Olympic trials over the last few days - women's gymnastics and today, women's diving. Anytime I watch feats such as these, its hard because i cannot stop myself from imaginig them having a tragic accident. i.e. gymnast doing their routine on the balance beam, doing a back flip or something and landing on their head and breaking their neck.
or a diver jumping up and bouncing on the board and their wet feet slip on the end of the board and they crack their heads open and fall into the water.

its like im scared something bad is going to happen to these people and my mind gets stuck on it.

anyone else get this kind of anxiety?
definately

Smurfy said:
i admit that when it gets bad i usually just change the channel lol

lol Awesome! Me too.

But if my wife is watching, I just leave.

or beg to change the channel. lol

Nah, I really have 'the remote' all the time. It's never a set-in-stone thing when we watch Gymnastics, so I can change it, unless it's some kind of Olympic thing or championship event.

sex

Maybe that's why I say "ANSWER!". Hate the pause. Hate it.

Hate standing around... silence.. duhhh, now what.

Also, buy an HDTV already!

gonelifting said:
Watching it in HD was awesome.

Sorfy, how tall were you up until you stopped doing gymnastics? My daughter likes it but we think she's too tall. I want to crush her dreams now before it's too late.
The tall girls look really good when they do backhandsprings and such. They won't make olympic levels but they really look elegant in the skills that they can do because of the long limbs.

timtim said:
+ 1 nominee for the Tiger Woods Vagina of the Year Award.

terrible. thesaurus translation for minor, slight, small. God damn internet.

You know tiger had a torn acl? That's one of the worst injries you can get as far as pain and recovery time.

I went to a local pud yesterday for wings and beers..they had that diving crap on....what the hell I was like where is the braves game? they had the diving on the Big screen...I klnow its the olympics and stuff..but who watches this stuff?

Ok, so watching the Olympic trials over the last few days - women's gymnastics and today, women's diving. Anytime I watch feats such as these, its hard because i cannot stop myself from imaginig them having a tragic accident. i.e. gymnast doing their routine on the balance beam, doing a back flip or something and landing on their head and breaking their neck.
or a diver jumping up and bouncing on the board and their wet feet slip on the end of the board and they crack their heads open and fall into the water.

For me i just picture them having sex..........the crazy positions they can get into......they must be freaks!

SaladFork said:
Picture%2039(5).png

sacramone-med.jpg
What's been going on my brother? Damn you had to post those pics!! I'm back offshore out in the Gulf of Mexico and now I am going to have to go spank the monkey! Not you puddles!! lol It feels good to be getting dirty working out here again. I've been on my ass to long!

Top Bottom