Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone else do this?

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
Or is my mind just messed up?

Ok, so watching the Olympic trials over the last few days - women's gymnastics and today, women's diving. Anytime I watch feats such as these, its hard because i cannot stop myself from imaginig them having a tragic accident. i.e. gymnast doing their routine on the balance beam, doing a back flip or something and landing on their head and breaking their neck.
or a diver jumping up and bouncing on the board and their wet feet slip on the end of the board and they crack their heads open and fall into the water.

its like im scared something bad is going to happen to these people and my mind gets stuck on it.

anyone else get this kind of anxiety?

Smurfy said:

Ok, so watching the Olympic trials over the last few days - women's gymnastics and today, women's diving. Anytime I watch feats such as these, its hard because i cannot stop myself from imaginig them having a tragic accident. i.e. gymnast doing their routine on the balance beam, doing a back flip or something and landing on their head and breaking their neck.
or a diver jumping up and bouncing on the board and their wet feet slip on the end of the board and they crack their heads open and fall into the water.

its like im scared something bad is going to happen to these people and my mind gets stuck on it.

no. your fucking crazy. psycho. masochist. violence pervert.

Smurfy said:

you maybe should be medicated...lol

I think it's because your a mother... "OMG becareful, don't hurt yourself" kinda thingy.

I too watch womens gymnastics but for diffrent reasons...

SaladFork said:
I think it's because your a mother... "OMG becareful, don't hurt yourself" kinda thingy.

I too watch womens gymnastics but for diffrent reasons...

me too. love chicks who have had their periods taken from them.

I had huge issues with gymnastics in grade school. I have NO balance and always thought I would kill myself on the high beam.

IMO gymnasts are pretty crazy to do the things they do.

Army Vet said:
I had huge issues with gymnastics in grade school. I have NO balance and always thought I would kill myself on the high beam.

IMO gymnasts are pretty crazy to do the things they do.
i was a gymnast all the way up until high school when i had a terrible injury (dislocated knee on a front handspring)1

Smurfy said:
i was a gymnast all the way up until high school when i had a terrible injury (dislocated knee on a front handspring)1

+ 1 nominee for the Tiger Woods Vagina of the Year Award.

terrible. thesaurus translation for minor, slight, small. God damn internet.

Top Bottom