Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you think Eli will ever perform at the same level as Peyton?

hamstershaver said:
ever hear of <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=john%20elway" onmouseover="window.status='john elway'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">john elway</a>?
Hence why I am not a John Elway fan. I'm not saying John Elway was not great and that Eli doesnt have the potential to be, I'm just saying a lot of these guys need to check their egos. He might be as talented, but Eli will never have the class that Peyton has, thats all I'm saying.

It was probably motivated by what Archie went through at New Orleans never realizing his potential.

hamstershaver said:
no one ever will
i for once, totally agree with u, Eli will never even be close to the QB peyton is. Peyton is just classy and grade a foot ball player
Its sad to say, but I dont even think Dan Marino was even this good
and i LOVED dan marino in his heyday

Eli won't match up to Peyton, or Archie for that matter. He's a bitch, and I loved it when he got his head knocked off in the first game vs Philly. He thinks he can demand all sorts of shit because of who his family is.

Eli Manning is the only guy who can start for a pro team and still be a 3rd string QB at a family reunion.

Rex said:
Eli won't match up to Peyton, or Archie for that matter. He's a bitch, and I loved it when he got his head knocked off in the first game vs Philly. He thinks he can demand all sorts of shit because of who his family is.

Eli Manning is the only guy who can start for a pro team and still be a 3rd string QB at a family reunion.
that was one of the hardest shots ive ever seen anyone take, i cant believe he didnt die on the spot

Reactions: Rex
hamstershaver said:
that was one of the hardest shots ive ever seen anyone take, i cant believe he didnt die on the spot

It was absolutly brutal. I kept waiting, waiting, waiting, then BLAMO. Almost orgasmic to watch.

Top Bottom