Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do different races grow muscle faster?

Blut Wump said:
I don't know the names of the positions but the offensive front-line man who passes the ball to the QB is typically white. The big defenders are usually black. RBs are usually black. Most teams are mostly black guys. I think the typical tight-end is white.

The offensive lineman (tackles, center, guards) are usually white because that's the one position on the field that requires the LEAST agility.

If you have a tall, big, strong, fast, agile lineman type player, you put him on the defensive line. Most defensive lineman are black (think Warren Sap).

If you have a big and strong guy who's not so fast and agile, you put him on the offensive line. About half the offensive lineman are white.

Most blacks don't want to play on the offensive line because there's no glory and people assume that you're really unathletic.

its pretty simple, blacks canjump higher and can run faster

look at the olympics.. i dont remember a white guy winning a race or having a record.

As for jumping its usually blacks winning slam dunks comps.. so i guess they have much stronger legs and are usually(or often for lack of a better term) more lean but whites are usually stronger and larger.

muscelove said:
It seems to me that black guys usually have better genetics than white guys. Yes we have Cutler and Gunter but the rest of the guys in the olympia are black. Am I missing something? Could it just be that more black guys workout than white guys?
Also do you believe that any race is not able to pack on size?

cutler and gunter don't have good genetics.

They are CONFIRMED to both use GH and slin. Check out Jay's video, where he accidently shows his insulin stash!!

Blut Wump said:
Whites seem to dominate in strength events. Mark Henry is the only black I can bring to mind in recent 'World's Strongest Man" and a powerlifting championship I recently saw on TV had no black guys.

lol, that doesn't mean jack shit!!!

Black people don't WANT to do strength events or powerlifitng!!!

Plus those white dudes use a ton of steroids, especially anadrol

the historic old house in nawlinz that i was restoring before that bitch katrina roared thru is in a salt and pepper (more pepper, really) area of town. the pumped and and cut guys hanging around with their shorts off pisses me off.....surely they haven't put in all the gym time and carefull dieting that i have done....and they still look a lot better than i ever will.......with little effort at doing so....AARRGGHHHHH!

i am truly a victim of the "pale male" syndrome.

AlwaysOn said:
lol, y do you think?

its SOUTH AFRICA....haven't you heard of apartheid :rolleyes:

Of course I'm aware of international politics, I was being facetious.

Sorry the humor was lost - it's not really a joking matter...

Top Bottom