Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I ever tell you that I got into a fight with my college football coach and spit o

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
n his truck. Yep. I had parked my car at the athletic dorm where I lived and unbeknownst to me, I parked in his spot(wasn't marked). So he blocked me in so I couldn't get out. I knocked on his door and he proceeded to chew me out for parking in his spot to which I replied, "How was I suppose to know it was your spot?" He just gave me an angry look. So I went back and spit a big nasty one and left it hanging off of his side mirror. I know he saw the next day, but never said anything about it to me. He was nicer after that epidsode, probably thought I was crazy. hahahahha.

WODIN said:

I feel like Commander Bragg from the Underdog Show. LOL. "Did I ever tell you about the time..........."

FreeballinDC said:
Damn, did I tell you about the time I threw my HS football coach out of my truck?

Fucker wouldn't swallow.

Did you play football? Did they other dudes know you were gay? When did you come out of the closet?

no, I didn't play football. I was an athletic mess, had (have) no coordination or skill or natural talent for any sport.

I have a whole story about my very short basketball career, which I am still in therapy about, 22 years later.

FreeballinDC said:
no, I didn't play football. I was an athletic mess, had (have) no coordination or skill or natural talent for any sport.

I have a whole story about my very short basketball career, which I am still in therapy about, 22 years later.

That sux. Was anyone cruel to you? Tell me, when I retire I may pay them a visit.

I'll do you one better: I challenged my high school football coach to fight me. Keep in mind that this guy was an ex-CFL offensive lineman who wasn't that old...it took serious balls. We were in his office...a very small room and it was after school...the rest of the team was already outside for practice, so there was no 'saftey net' of having someone there to break shit up. He had pulled me in there trying that bullshit negative psychology to rile me up for the next day's game....but I don't respond all that well to that confrontational style. He was trying to fuck with my head, made some comment that basically questioned my toughness because I'd missed a practice earlier in the week with a sore back. He said something like "D linemen are supposed to be the toughest guys on the team...the animals. But you and ******** (the other Defensive End) seem like you'd rather be lifting weights and looking at your muscles in the mirror sometimes instead of paying the price at practice. I don't know that either of you would fare too well in a streetfight despite your size. Maybe you should go home and think about whether or not you want to keep playing." I responded by firing my helmet off the wall behind him narrowly missing his head and saying something to the effect of "Fuck you, asshole. I'm dressed already, so I'm going on the field...and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it. And if you want to find out whether or not I can fight, get your ass up out of that chair and let's do it right here and right now!" I was absolutely peaking, and he had this look on his face like he didn't know what the hell was going on...wasn't used to people getting up in his face I'm sure (he was a very big dude). End result was that I picked my helmet back up, went and practiced in spite of his telling me not to (he didn't utter so much as a peep....I think he was in shock). There was minimal fallout: because of the incident, he decided to not start me the next day. He probably would have liked the second stringer to get the job done so he could keep me on the sideline longer, but the opposition's first possesion went like this: Huge run off-tackle on my side of the line, huge sweep to my side, screen pass to my side for a big gain after the catch, culminating in another big run off-tackle for the touchdown. When they got off the field, the defense captains were on him like white on rice to get me back in there....must have been so frustrating for him....LOL. So I was back in the game right quick. We never spoke two words to each other after that (it was towards the end of the season and it was my senior year).

biteme said:
That sux. Was anyone cruel to you? Tell me, when I retire I may pay them a visit.

LOL, nobody was cruel to me, I wasn't even out then. I really didn't come "out" until I was in the army, and by that time, I had alot of other stuff out of my way, and felt comfortable with who I was, and what I wanted.

The military was almost a playground for me

BTW, I appreciate you stepping up for protection, although I don't need it much now.

Top Bottom