Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine & Dutasteride usage

dukes

Hi
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I use Dutasteride for hairloss reasons and was thinking of using Dermacrine. I assume the Dutasteride will prevent excessive Test to DHT conversion so i should'nt lose too much if any hair whilst on Dermacrine. Is this assumption right?
I'm very cautious of using anything which is gonna make me lose my hair as genetically i'm unfortunately prone to hairloss i believe. However the Dutasteride which I have used for 4 years now has done wonders for my hair as i have a full head of thick hair having regrown most of what i lost at the temples and on top.:D

As a side question i need a natural test booster stack which will help me gain strength, lose some fat with little if any sides.

Any guys who have used the above products in conjunction please feel free to add your experiences here as they would be very useful.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Dukes

stats
------
5" 10"
12.5 stones
28 years
never used any gear todate
training on and off since age of 15
but regularly for last 3 years.

Thanks for that bro.
Is there anything stronger than these products i could use with little or no hairloss? any prohormones or designer steroids which result in no DHT conversion/and are not derivatives of DHT?
I'm just doing as much asking around as possible as i know you guys are very experienced with a lot of the products out there.

Top Bottom