Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deep down I knew Obama would win

Hansel - Let me start off by saying I like ya, and don't take this personal

But Shut the FUCK UP. President Obama has done more for Veterans in 3 Years than Bush Did in 8. How the Fuck can you sit there and criticize a President that has Signed numerous Executive orders for veterans.

Fuck your stupid list of "supporters" of Fuck Face Romney.

Read this list of actual Important Shit =

President Obama’s Executive Order

The Executive Order signed by President Obama:

u mad bro?
seems pretty evident mitt had a sizable percent of the military vote
a random poll:
"According to The Military Times poll, 66 percent of service members are going to cast their vote for Romney, to just 26 percent for Obama. In 2008, when the current president was running against John McCain, only 23 percent of the service members surveyed said they were going to vote for him. McCain, a Vietnam war veteran, polled at 68 percent"

now let's say that is off 10-15%...still at least 50% appear to favor mitt.
why would that be, if what you say about O is true?
racism? too dumb to know what is best? what?

Last edited:
Something happened to the current parties. Each has been taken over by their own extremes. The third party is bound to happen. Over time, who knows, it will get larger. Ah well.

truth.
ask a democrat and he'll say all reps are racist manbgearpigs
ask a gop'er and he'll say their a bunch of racist manbearpigs
their money and influence is so entrenched i don't see a third party happening anytime soon...a parliament seems like a better system, no way would a bush or obama have lasted

truth.
ask a democrat and he'll say all reps are racist manbgearpigs
ask a gop'er and he'll say their a bunch of racist manbearpigs
their money and influence is so entrenched i don't see a third party happening anytime soon...a parliament seems like a better system, no way would a bush or obama have lasted
Lolol @ manbearpigs. Read this in Gore's voice

u mad bro?
seems pretty evident mitt had a sizable percent of the military vote
a random poll:
"According to The Military Times poll, 66 percent of service members are going to cast their vote for Romney, to just 26 percent for Obama. In 2008, when the current president was running against John McCain, only 23 percent of the service members surveyed said they were going to vote for him. McCain, a Vietnam war veteran, polled at 68 percent"

now let's say that is off 10-15%...still at least 50% appear to favor mitt.
why would that be, if what you say about O is true?
racism? too dumb to know what is best? what?
No mad at all.
And you still ignored/didn't understand the point of the whole post.

LOL, fuck a magazine poll bro. not to mention the MT poll only asked a few thousand people. There are over 3 Million in the military.

Look at the reality.

What states have the Highest concentration of Military?
Virginia, Florida, California, Maryland, Washington State. And who pulled those states?

There was a times article awhile back about how the military is beginning to move away from the main culture and is becoming almost entirely conservative party that would primarily vote for a republican candidate anyway

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

No mad at all.
And you still ignored/didn't understand the point of the whole post.

LOL, fuck a magazine poll bro. not to mention the MT poll only asked a few thousand people. There are over 3 Million in the military.

Look at the reality.

What states have the Highest concentration of Military?
Virginia, Florida, California, Maryland, Washington State. And who pulled those states?

you do some a bit mad bro.
in your estimation what percentag of the military voted obama?
i'd guess 30-35%, mainly e-5 and below.

you do some a bit mad bro.
in your estimation what percentag of the military voted obama?
i'd guess 30-35%, mainly e-5 and below.

I'm not going to make up some number out of my ass.

I will say that the military is as diverse as the United States.
It is full of US citizens from all over the United States from different backgrounds, with separate beliefs and values.

The only thing the Military people have in common is the sacrifices they endure for America, and the same employer.

Other than those 2 commonalities they are individuals.

Pøstêd with ā Ñëxūs 7

Most of the military come from low income brackets. Ive never seen a military billboard trying to recruit in the affluent areas of cities.

Top Bottom