Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dead Spot? Fatigued? I Tested the Fix

Almost two years later and I stand by everything I said--Atomic Tabs are just the best--smooth, no phony niacin rush to make you think its special, no cramping, no GI issues, and best of all you do not build-up a tolerance; they work the same way this morning on a two hour spinning session as they did two years ago doing the same thing.

The Safest, Best Tasting Energy Supplement and PreWorkout Available, just got Better!

Atomic Tabs Chewable Energy is having a Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday, Buy One Get One Free Sale!

The Catch is…You must buy at least 2 tubes to activate the BOGO deal. So you buy 2 – 6 serving tubes and get 2 Free. Buy 3 tubes? Get 3 Free! Buy 5 tubes? Get 5 Free! Buy a Pack of 12 Tubes? Get a Pack of 12 Free! Same with flavor, buy 2 Orange? Get 2 Orange free. Buy 2 Berry, 3 Orange? Get 2 Berry, 3 Orange free!

There is no coupon code for this BOGO sale, but please put ”BOGO” in the shipping comments box on Atomic Tabs : Chewable Energy Tablets. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount code offers. If you use any other discount code we will assume you do not want the BOGO offer. Amazon doesn’t need a code.

Your order at checkout will only show the items for which you are being charged, not the free items. The free items will be added after your order is complete, just prior to shipping.

This BOGO Sale brings the price down to 50 cents per serving! You won’t find Monster or Red Bull anywhere near that price!

This deal is available either through the website at: Atomic Tabs : Chewable Energy Tablets

Or at amazon here:
Berry: Amazon.com: Atomic Tabs Chewable Energy - Berry - 6 Serving Container: Health & Personal Care

Orange: Amazon.com: Atomic Tabs Chewable Energy - Orange - 6 Serving Container: Health & Personal Care

Atomic Tabs are 100% Made In USA.

Sale starts Now, through Monday, December 2nd, 2013 at 11:59pm Central Time

bijs7k.gif
2jg9phc.jpg

These are awesome. on-the-go energy in a tab. I always keep some in my lunchbox at work too

Might try these.. most preworkouts dont do shit for me unless I double or triple dose them

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I didn't use preworkouts anymore bc of my bp but atomic E tabs just aren't the same. I can use these all day

The Atomic Tabs are neat b/c you almost don't know you are much more awake and alert as it does not act like getting hit by a 2x4--it sorta sneaks up on you--for a 4 hour ride I would start off with one and then at around 2 hours (when the glycogen stores are getting low) take another and I notice the fatigue is gone and get urge to attack the next two hours.

I also use them when I am going into a meeting where my brain needs to function at 100% (e.g. a negotiation/deposition/court) and it works awesome b/c there is no tell tale hand tremors or stomach/GI/cold sweaty issues

Top Bottom