Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Damn Postal service stole my Dieselbolan!

steelydanman

New member
I got my package today from needto! Super Fast shipping! only took 3 days. Only problem was there was a hole in the side and nothing in it! Is there a reason why the usps would take the dieselbolan??! Is there something wrong with shipping it that would cause them to open the package????? Just venting my frustration.
 
Did they eventually send you it? why would they send me an empty package!? Anyone work for usps?
i used to work for Federal Express handling all USPS mail. if it goes USPS it goes through FEDEX no way around that. Need2 sends his products in envelopes unless u order mega bulk or better bars, anywho said envelopes ride in a big ass yellow mail bag just like u see in the old westerns on trains (yep usps still uses those) so some1 at USPS deliberatly stole it, i doubt anyone at fedex would have stolen it because its an extremly fast paced enviroment. U will never see it again. Also just pm need2 he will help you out
 
I got my package today from needto! Super Fast shipping! only took 3 days. Only problem was there was a hole in the side and nothing in it! Is there a reason why the usps would take the dieselbolan??! Is there something wrong with shipping it that would cause them to open the package????? Just venting my frustration.

Call your post office and complain about an empty package and stolen goods.

This has *mysteriously* only been complained about with needtobuildmuscle's products. No other company gets their packages ripped open and their goods stolen. WTF?

This is the 3rd time I have heard this in a month.

Needto's a good guy so send him a PM about it and he'll make it right for you.
 
:mexican:
 
I called them today and they said there wasn't really anything that could be done they could look into it but it shows it was delivered. They basically seemed like they didn't believe me.. really pissed me off to be honest
 
thats f$### up man, i have had to problems
 
complain to the post office. all my packs are insured so they must refund you. when they delivered it to you there is a few things it should say. It should say on the pack,,,

contents not delivered. you should have also gotten a tracking number. when you check that on the usps web site it should say on that web site

contents not delivered. or delivered with out contents.. please give me the tracking number or your information so I can make sure it says that on there web site.
 
there wasn't anything on the package there was a blank sticker that says: received possibly damaged, received without contents, received unsealed at.... but it is completely blank... the only thing that was inside the package was a business card
 
there wasn't anything on the package there was a blank sticker that says: received possibly damaged, received without contents, received unsealed at.... but it is completely blank... the only thing that was inside the package was a business card

send me the tracking nuber that was emailed to you
 
That sucks...

It could be post closer to needto's side that recognize the mail "from" addy... This sucks bro. Ask needto to make it right for you. He is good like that.
 
here is the problem... ]]

The post office has not indicated that the package was delivered with out the contents.

When package is shipped with out the contents
the post office

1. wrights it on the package with a stamp. A spacial sticker or stamp that you can't miss.

2. they also clearly state that the package was shipped with out content in the tracking info on there web site.



In your case the post office has not done this. This means nether you nor I can get a refund.


I have often sent out another bottle to people. But I asked the post office what I could do about stuff missing and they filled me in on how it works. Now I must have clear indacation from the post office that the package was shipped with out content or I can not give refund or reships.

Think about it If I did then anyone in the world who makes a order from me can just say they did not get it and then get another free bottle from me. Not saying thats what you are doing. But there is people like that even if I don't want to believe there is.



It is the post office that has fucked you over. They did not do there job and you must go and ask to talk to the post master of your post office. If you can get any record from the post office any record at all that they delivered your pack with out content then I will be more then happy to not only send you another bottle but a second free bottle for your trouble. But I must have indication of some kind from the post office that the pack was delivered with out content.
 
wow this sucks. I pay 45$ and get nothing. The post office told me that it was sent. There is no indication that it was sent without anything according to them. That is why i came on here..... I realize it is not needtoo's fault but how am i supposed to know if it was even shipped. I mean the post office says it was shipped and needto says it was shipped so apparently i'm being called a liar. That or one or the other is lying. All that i know is that i payed money for a product instead I get a empty envelope with a business card. this sucks..I was already intending on buying another bottle of either beast or diesel. I am reconsidering.
 
yea this is really peculiar about the Post office i wonder if this is happening at the same receiving facility those envelopes can take a beating pretty much have to be ripped open with considerable force, i've also noticed its only the Dieselbolan that is coming up missing in these 3 or so cases of it missing by mail. My beastdrol came through fine and my 2 bottles of Need2Sleep came in same envelope and were still intact completely hmmm.
 
wow this sucks. I pay 45$ and get nothing. The post office told me that it was sent. There is no indication that it was sent without anything according to them. That is why i came on here..... I realize it is not needtoo's fault but how am i supposed to know if it was even shipped. I mean the post office says it was shipped and needto says it was shipped so apparently i'm being called a liar. That or one or the other is lying. All that i know is that i payed money for a product instead I get a empty envelope with a business card. this sucks..I was already intending on buying another bottle of either beast or diesel. I am reconsidering.

call me a lair this is fine with me. I have sent out new packs to people many times already. I have never had a reason to lie and I always send another pack when the post office has indicated that the pack was delivered with out content.

I sent a 500.00 pack to the wrong address the other day. Sent to a billing address and not a shipping. It was my mistake. So I resent the pack. no questions asked.

Many people know damn well I have the best customer service around. I do whats right. I am a honest man and a 45.00 bottle pffftt you really think I am going to risk my good name and rep over trying to rip some one off over 45.00 . not a chance.

there is reports of my good customer service all over. Everyone on this forum knows I am a honest man.

So I am not afraid to stand up and tell you Sir that if you did not get the contents of your order it is the post office that has fucked you. Not me.

If you wish to point at me so be it. Tell it to the world.


I am not calling you a lair. So its up to you to choice if you feel you want to call me a lair or call the post office lairs and go get the notification from them they should have given you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it should be noted that not one time did I ask for a 'Free Bottle' nor did I expect one. I realize that you are running a business that is why I have not asked you for one. I may buy another bottle from you but I don't appreciate being called a liar either... I don't want any hard feelings. I just am a little upset that I didn't get to try out your product and I get to buy another one. Thanks for your help
 
I think it should be noted that not one time did I ask for a 'Free Bottle' nor did I expect one. I realize that you are running a business that is why I have not asked you for one. I may buy another bottle from you but I don't appreciate being called a liar either... I don't want any hard feelings. I just am a little upset that I didn't get to try out your product and I get to buy another one. Thanks for your help

Well some one has to hold the post office accountable for this shit. Send me your order number and information. I will also file a complaint with my post office.

If you complain and I complain and we both complain about the same pack and sending address. I may be able to get the insurance money from them.

I insure all my packs for this reason. So when the post office does not indicate that the pack was sent with out content. They are not only fucking you they are fucking me too. Because now I can not clam the insurance.

I am pretty pissed too. Because 1. it makes me look bad 2. I could lose a good customer. 3 you don't get what you paid for.

All 3 things I do not want, but as a business man I have to set rules and guide lines on refunds and reships . Other wise I could end up sending out free products to a lot people dishonest people (though I whish the world had non they are out there in big numbers)

Some one sees that I will refund or send more products to people just because they say they did not get them and its going to be a free for all on needtobuildmuscle.com
 
You're right. I'm gonna make sure the post office fixes it. Thanks for all your help needto you really do live up to your rep. I realize its not your fault and you don't have help me but I appreciate it. I definately see how this puts you in a tough situation. Thanks again
 
For the record, I have been ripped off before by another ex-sponsor who did not work with me in trying to solve the matter. I also spent $45 on a bottle of another kind and never heard from the sponsor!! I had to call,e-mail, and even have a friend try to get a hold of him.His response was , " too bad"!!

I will vouch for NeedTo and his loyalty to customers and reputation is on par. The man really cares about his customers and goes beyond to make a customer happy and that sometimes means taking a $$ loss. I don't think he has many of those hits and are probably rare in his case cause everyone is satisfied from recieving product to the end result of the product performance. I will bet that the USPS office is the culprit of it all.
 
order again bro...and if lightning strikes twice....bring a backpack full of broken nose's in to your post office and start handing them out!!! lol
 
I agree with needto, both of you should ride the P.O. Offices until they investigate, The Postmaster is who you want to see about this, it would help if you showed them the package so they could see it was tampered with and what you recieved with all info ,Tracking number, etc.


RADAR
 
I have ordered from needto a few times and always very quick turnaround...however one time the box was opened but all contents were there....only other time my mail has been opened was when i ordered form an "over seas" "friend"...both times that has been opened too...nothing missing but none the less opened....guess i have been lucky so far. I will say this....when i order from needto and it doesnt arrive like it is suppose to...I will assume it is that post office cause needto runs a damn fine business
 
happened to me too bro i contacted needto and he overnighted another one to me for free....postal service is crooked
 
Maybe needto should start shipping from another post office...obviously someone works there who knows what his company sells.
 
Maybe needto should start shipping from another post office...obviously someone works there who knows what his company sells.



now that's a possibility..

we know all these people can't be doing a reverse scam operation on him..
 
happened to me too bro i contacted needto and he overnighted another one to me for free....postal service is crooked

Yes but in your case the post office clearly indicated they delivered the pack with out content. It said it on the tracking info. I have 3-4 cases of this and every time except 1 the post office said they delivered it with out content.
 
needto bro you are clearly in the right on this one. i hope the dude gets his case squared away with the post office so insurance which was paid for can be utilized, however, theres no way in hell that needto is just automatically on the hook for free product without some means of verification... just my .02
 
needto bro you are clearly in the right on this one. i hope the dude gets his case squared away with the post office so insurance which was paid for can be utilized, however, theres no way in hell that needto is just automatically on the hook for free product without some means of verification... just my .02

Word.
 
Top Bottom