Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cypionate vs prop

of course diet is a MUST!! yeah i was wondering if there was a huge difference with the quality of the gains between prop and cypionate..... i really want the best quality gains!! and if one has better quality gains then the other, thats the one i wanna take

Nah, it's all about you brotha...

~EZ

that didnt answer my question man!! i just wanted to know if in your opinon does one have better quality gains then the other

They both do the job, you can't go wrong with either. Prop you need to inject e/o/d though, and usually stings.

thanks for the info man!! i have heard that prop shots hurt way more! but if theres not a difference in the quality of the gains then why take the one that needs more frequent injections that hurt worse??? i think the answer is a give me! but still i see more people swearing by prop rather then cypionate!!! i just figured there would be a definate reason

that didnt answer my question man!! i just wanted to know if in your opinon does one have better quality gains then the other

I noticed no difference, but then again i'm not prone to bloating.

i guess the best way to figure it out is try it for youself somtime!! cuz everyone reacts different!! i just actually got a good cycle told to me by needto man that guys knowledge on this stuff is endless it seems like all the moderaters on this site are mad scienctist full of useful info i wish i had a couple of theses guys at my local gym

Top Bottom