Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cypionate vs prop

BigCbear

alright i plan on starting my first cycle the begining of this year and i already have a cycle all writen up i actually posted it on a earlier post for people to critque or give me suggestions.. and i was just wondering if people have notice a huge different between test cypionate and test prop... the main reason i was wonder is becuase i know with prop it has a shorter ester which needs more injections which also means you get more of the drug.. and its not that im scared of injections just that i dont see the need to inject more often then i have to! i have heard many opinons and prop seems to be the over all favorite

90% of the prop injections i have used hurt like hell ,to the point i was almost crippled, give me cypionate any day!

your not the first guy to tell me that...
but from what others have told me, who have done both say that for how much better prop works for them they can withstand the extra pain....
RADAR as far as results during your cycle and off have you noticed a huge difference in your gains or keeping them between the two?

prop dosnt have to hurt...
im on a blend of test p, tren a and mast p, 100mg/ml of each and it is totally painless...
you will get less bloat with prop... and ed injections are somthing you will get to look forward to...
...now lets talk about suspension... that is the king of tests...

WHat's up BCB! There's good and bad to both....Ummm, actually there's nothing bad about test...

The big differences seem to be the potential for being a little bloated and the frequency of pinning....a lot of guys run anti-e with cyp/eth

What's your cycle again?

~EZ

HEY EZE this is the link to my pevious post of my cycle you you can check it out instead of having me retype it all the same goes for anyone with stuggestions...
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/starting-my-first-cycle-info-please-720531.html
i was looking for somthing simple in a cycle since its my first one.. i was really looking for somthing that would give me as much muscle gain with the least amount of bad weight gain... but i didnt wanna go to hardcore just so i can see how i react.. any suggestions would be helpful thanks

HEY EZE this is the link to my previous post of my cycle you you can check it out instead of having me retype it all the same goes for anyone with suggestions...
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/starting-my-first-cycle-info-please-720531.html
i was looking for something simple in a cycle since its my first one.. i was really looking for something that would give me as much muscle gain with the least amount of bad weight gain... but i didn't wanna go to hardcore just so i can see how i react.. any suggestions would be helpful thanks

Prop it is.....and diet of course

~EZ

of course diet is a MUST!! yeah i was wondering if there was a huge difference with the quality of the gains between prop and cypionate..... i really want the best quality gains!! and if one has better quality gains then the other, thats the one i wanna take

Top Bottom