Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice needed...

Well really I don't, this would be my first time (first cycle). But when I get blood drawn, when I got a tetanus shot in my shoulder, I also had to have a shot in my stomach once. They all discolor.

so inject in the glutes of quads, your girl isnt going to go looking through your ass for signs of aas :)

isn't that called a bruise??
test for the first cycle homes :)
Bruises tend to be more blue/purple, less greenish. At least for me, anyhow. I also wouldn't imagine an injection bruise would be the size of a silver dollar, but I could definately be wrong on that point. Anyhow, the advice is sound, I had a feeling that they were trying to move extra product...

Bruises tend to be more blue/purple, less greenish. At least for me, anyhow. I also wouldn't imagine an injection bruise would be the size of a silver dollar, but I could definately be wrong on that point. Anyhow, the advice is sound, I had a feeling that they were trying to move extra product...

lol...you should see my injection in the biceps one time :p

Top Bottom