Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice needed...

vivosomnio

MVP
EF VIP
Posted this elsewhere but haven't had any response yet, thought I'd try here:

Hey all, just looking for a bit of advice. Been into weights for years, never used any gear though before. Long story short, in asking questions here & there I've had somebody who wants to set me up with a cycle. I have two concerns with this, so I'm looking for advice.

My first concern, how do I best protect myself considering it's international? In regards to telling me to "buy domestic", if I knew of a -legit- domestic source I would. But it seems so often that even people on boards like this who are out to "help" are really only out to take advantage. I am especially concerned because I'm interested in tablets only. I have a mild allergic reaction to injections, which would make using via that method relatively impossible to hide. Just looking for advice to minimize my risk, or at least advice on how safe it really is?

My second concern, more relevant to this forum, is if they're trying to oversell me just to move product (I have heard from enough that the product is legit, so that I'm not concerned about). So here's what I've been recommended for a cycle to cut & bulk, tell me what you think:

Week 01: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg
Week 02: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg
Week 03: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg
Week 04: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg
Week 05: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 06: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 07: Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 08: Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 09: Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 10: Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
PCT-
Week 11: 40mg Nolva, 100mg Clomid
Week 12: 30mg Nolva, 50mg Clomid
Week 13: 20mg Nolva, 50mg Clomid

Posted this elsewhere but haven't had any response yet, thought I'd try here:

Hey all, just looking for a bit of advice. Been into weights for years, never used any gear though before. Long story short, in asking questions here & there I've had somebody who wants to set me up with a cycle. I have two concerns with this, so I'm looking for advice.

My first concern, how do I best protect myself considering it's international? In regards to telling me to "buy domestic", if I knew of a -legit- domestic source I would. But it seems so often that even people on boards like this who are out to "help" are really only out to take advantage. I am especially concerned because I'm interested in tablets only. I have a mild allergic reaction to injections, which would make using via that method relatively impossible to hide. Just looking for advice to minimize my risk, or at least advice on how safe it really is?

My second concern, more relevant to this forum, is if they're trying to oversell me just to move product (I have heard from enough that the product is legit, so that I'm not concerned about). So here's what I've been recommended for a cycle to cut & bulk, tell me what you think:

Week 01: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg
Week 02: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg
Week 03: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg
Week 04: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg
Week 05: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 06: Winstrol 50mg, Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 07: Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 08: Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 09: Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
Week 10: Anavar 50mg, Cytomel 50mcg, Clenbuterol 40mcg, Turanabol 50mg
PCT-
Week 11: 40mg Nolva, 100mg Clomid
Week 12: 30mg Nolva, 50mg Clomid
Week 13: 20mg Nolva, 50mg Clomid

Hey bro congrats on the choice to come over to the "dark" side. Ok first off, what is it in inj's that you are alergic to? I'm an EMT and I know that there is no such thing as being alergic to injections. Second Winstrol and Anavar all that other crap for a first cycle is no good. An inj first cycle would be better. I know I'll get crap for this but test and deca were my first and they worked great together! Anyhow, lemme know bro.

:supercool

All this for a first cycle?

Hey bro congrats on the choice to come over to the "dark" side. Ok first off, what is it in inj's that you are alergic to? I'm an EMT and I know that there is no such thing as being alergic to injections. Second Winstrol and Anavar all that other crap for a first cycle is no good. An inj first cycle would be better. I know I'll get crap for this but test and deca were my first and they worked great together! Anyhow, lemme know bro.

:supercool
That's kind of what I thought, it just sounds like a bit much. In regards to the injections, I just get moderate skin discoloration around the injection area (and I'm trying to keep things hidden from my significant other, who would notice). I actually think it's a reaction to the needle itself, I can't wear certain types of jewelry either due to discoloration.

That's kind of what I thought, it just sounds like a bit much. In regards to the injections, I just get moderate skin discoloration around the injection area (and I'm trying to keep things hidden from my significant other, who would notice). I actually think it's a reaction to the needle itself, I can't wear certain types of jewelry either due to discoloration.

Where do you inject?

Top Bottom