Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cubs fans in Chicago

Shak

Anyone going to Wrigleyville to watch the game tomorrow night?

We're trying to find a bar with good specials to watch the game.

I am sure Citrus is enjoying this...

Used to live only a few miles from Wrigley myself- off Irving Park...

Wish I was there now, must be mad FUN!

Citrus and any of you in the area- fill us in on the scene...

i live on roscoe & southport - about 6 blocks from wrigley. my boyfriend was at the games on saturday when they clinched. i just opened the windows to my apartment and listened to the roaring crowd.

it's a pretty crazy time in this neighborhood...

CUUUUUUUBBBBBIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!

Braves are too cocky and their fans don't appreciate their own team... I mean... 12 division titles and 1 world series... come on now... let's go CUBBIES! :)

C-ditty

Hey shak- you did not go to school in chitown did you? For some reason your profile and handle make you seem familiar...

Hey citrus- Happy birthday man, and if any cubs associated awesome parties happen, I hope you will provide us displaced chicagoans with some details of how cool it was....

If they go to the WS, I am definitely going to get back to Chicago...

nope - i went to school in milwaukee.

i'll let you know how the scene is tomorrow night so you can live vicariously through me - perhaps citrus will do the same.

Shak said:
i'll let you know how the scene is tomorrow night so you can live vicariously through me - perhaps citrus will do the same.

thanks- a little pity on us transplants is all i ask....

up in wisconsin huh? I had a friend we called shak in college in Chitown who like mountain biking - you never know until you ask....

Top Bottom