Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Credit cards, back to the wall

itz486

Unfortunately, it looks like Im going to have to live on my credit cards. Any one experienced this? What are some pointers? Thanks for any information or direction you can give.

my advice spend as little as it takes to get by.....last year i had a bad few months with no work racked up 22000 on credit cards...now i have a nice 600 mnth payment

Few bad months = $22,000 ?
got bills man child support ..boat care ... 1600 month in rent..400 night drinking bills...food steroids hgh...shits expensive to live in miami ya know? not like livign in the sticks... 70 bucks to fill up my car with gas eod..300 to put gas in my boat on the weekends hahaha

got bills man child support ..boat care ... 1600 month in rent..400 night drinking bills...food steroids hgh...shits expensive to live in miami ya know? not like livign in the sticks... 70 bucks to fill up my car with gas eod..300 to put gas in my boat on the weekends hahaha

lololo and this, America, is why we are in the economic situation we are in right now.

Any serious or informative info? What happens if I have to live on these freakin things and cant pay the bills?

join the IRS to nail niggas ballz to the wallz
(like that rhyming?)

thats half the reason i want to work there. Im naturally a Darth Vader type of personality. Catering to clients and such doesnt really tickle my fancy.

Top Bottom