Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

could the baltimore ravens be any worse?

forcing turnovers? if anyone wants to talk serious football, im all for it. but please dont try and say baltimore forced anything yesterday. 1 interception was theirs. everything else was all on the titans. the titans moved the ball with lendale white. enough said.

well, not really lendale. they got him the ball in the flat and he waddled for a decent chunk of yards. But when they handed the ball to him he sucked ass. And he was getting the same holes that johnson did, he just didn't run through them. The ravens are so lucky johnson went down.

ravens d got dismantled?lololol:rolly::rolly: ..they gave up 10 pts!!.. what does yards matter if every time they near scoring range ed reed picks off the qb or if ray lewis crushes the running back and makes makes him fumble???.. turnovers are caused by good defense brother!!

No doubt the ravens D is top notch, anyone that say's otherwise is silly. But they got moved on yesterday. The titans oline moved them.........well, they didn't move them enough for lendale's fat ass to get through, but johnson was going to have a very big game if he wouldn't have gotten hurt. After his injury it was all on collins moving the ball. Without those mistakes, titans win easily. Lendales' fumble was clear carelessness.....look at the replay. Crumplers fumble is inexplicable, those were DB's that hit him, not linebackers. And he went right over the top of them cause they tried to both submarine him. One of them got UBER lucky and got his dome caught on the ball. They were not trying to knock the ball out of his hands, they were both going for his knees. So that is the definition of a lucky break. Titans quite plainly beat themselves.

And now the excuses come out. I love all the sour grapes. Look, it takes luck to win a championship. If you don't know that, then your dumb as ugly.
The giants didn't get lucky last year? How about one of the luckiest plays I've seen in 1000's of hours of watching the NFL.

And now the excuses come out. I love all the sour grapes. Look, it takes luck to win a championship. If you don't know that, then your dumb as ugly.
The giants didn't get lucky last year? How about one of the luckiest plays I've seen in 1000's of hours of watching the NFL.

the irony is this Giants fan kinda talked smack before his team stepped on to the field yesterday
He came back and took his lumps though, so i got to give credit to him for that

He most def jinxed himself though
I'm still LOLing though that the NFC is so much better than the AFC
I couldn't sleep last night from laughing my arse off

the irony is this Giants fan kinda talked smack before his team stepped on to the field yesterday
He came back and took his lumps though, so i got to give credit to him for that

He most def jinxed himself though
I'm still LOLing though that the NFC is so much better than the AFC
I couldn't sleep last night from laughing my arse off

i never once said the giants were going to win anything. i am a huge giant fan but once plax went out i knew we were in trouble. im an honest fan, not a blind fan. there was no jinx. we were losing that game. my friends and myself knew it. it happens. cant win every year and i have zero excuses. philly won and played good football. eli was bad and the play calling reminded me of the carolina playoff lose we had a few years ago, 20 - 0 where tiki called out coughlin after the game to the press.

the nfc is gonna whoop up on the afc but i think pittsburgh is way better than baltimore. pittsburgh could make it a game.

im not feeling philly over arizona though. im hearing alot of arizona has no shot and i just cant see any of that logic.

show 1 bit of sour grapes in any of my posts. im not bitch fan. losing is part of sports and i never predicted a giants win.

the fact that the giants were in position to win versus the patriots with 2 minutes left was not luck. receivers are supposed to catch the ball. i guess all the 1 handed catches and diving catches are luck too. doing zero and winning is luck and thats what baltimore did. making plays are what pros are paid to do last time i checked.

the nfc is gonna whoop up on the afc but i think pittsburgh is way better than baltimore. pittsburgh could make it a game

dude your smoking some good stuff.....are you kiddin me. Whoever wins the steelers/ravens game will win the SB....no doubt about it. The AFC is and has been much more dominant in the last 10 years.....7-3

(note to self, don't talk sports to people on a steroid board)

show 1 bit of sour grapes in any of my posts. im not bitch fan. losing is part of sports and i never predicted a giants win.

the fact that the giants were in position to win versus the patriots with 2 minutes left was not luck. receivers are supposed to catch the ball. i guess all the 1 handed catches and diving catches are luck too. doing zero and winning is luck and thats what baltimore did. making plays are what pros are paid to do last time i checked.

Did I quote you? Nope. Red was talking about luck. And jackass, read my post. I said it takes luck to win a championship. Are you are saying the play where Lil Eli almost got sack, throws up a prayer and dude catches it off his helmet was all skill? It was a lucky play.

Top Bottom