Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

could the baltimore ravens be any worse?

forcing turnovers? if anyone wants to talk serious football, im all for it. but please dont try and say baltimore forced anything yesterday. 1 interception was theirs. everything else was all on the titans. the titans moved the ball with lendale white. enough said.

they moved downfield but still couldn't score. besides defense wins championships. you should know that if your some kind of expert.

18-1 doesn't burn forever in my brain
my brain was burnt way before that

they moved downfield but still couldn't score. besides defense wins championships. you should know that if your some kind of expert.

they gave the game away. the ravens defense did nothing to win that game. defense does win championships but the ravens defense is not good and got extremely lucky. they wont have the same luck when offensive juggernauts pound the ball at them all day, just like the titans, minus the mistakes. if you cant objectively look at the game and say the ravens got dismantled and won on luck than why even debate. if the giants lose today, ill be the first to list the reasons why.

they gave the game away. the ravens defense did nothing to win that game. defense does win championships but the ravens defense is not good and got extremely lucky. they wont have the same luck when offensive juggernauts pound the ball at them all day, just like the titans, minus the mistakes. if you cant objectively look at the game and say the ravens got dismantled and won on luck than why even debate. if the giants lose today, ill be the first to list the reasons why.

ravens d got dismantled?lololol:rolly::rolly: ..they gave up 10 pts!!.. what does yards matter if every time they near scoring range ed reed picks off the qb or if ray lewis crushes the running back and makes makes him fumble???.. turnovers are caused by good defense brother!!

ravens d got dismantled?lololol:rolly::rolly: ..they gave up 10 pts!!.. What does yards matter if every time they near scoring range ed reed picks off the qb or if ray lewis crushes the running back and makes makes him fumble???.. Turnovers are caused by good defense brother!!

thank you!!!!:)

ravens d got dismantled?lololol:rolly::rolly: ..they gave up 10 pts!!.. what does yards matter if every time they near scoring range ed reed picks off the qb or if ray lewis crushes the running back and makes makes him fumble???.. turnovers are caused by good defense brother!!

they got completely dismantled and only won in regulation because of terrible officiating. i would completely agree with both of you if the case was that baltimore played hard and won. they didnt. yesterdays victory was the equivolent of playing madden on ps or xbox and the computer deciding there is no way in hell you are winning. just being objective.

and yes, yards let up and time of possession do mean alot. it shows the ravens did little to win but get very lucky (with the exception of the interception).

congrats to philly. their defense had a great game plan and executed to near perfection. good team.

the giants, where do i start? eli or the play calling.

either way, i never expected a repeat (after plax destroyed the year) so im happy with a solid season. im pulling for arizona next week. i really like larry fitzgeralds intensity.

congrats to philly. their defense had a great game plan and executed to near perfection. good team.

the giants, where do i start? eli or the play calling.

either way, i never expected a repeat (after plax destroyed the year) so im happy with a solid season. im pulling for arizona next week. i really like larry fitzgeralds intensity.

I'd go with eli's bad throws

Top Bottom