Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

could the baltimore ravens be any worse?

timtim

Banned
they may have won but their offense was terrible and their "GREAT" defense sucked. the titans lost that game. the ravens sure as hell didnt win. and what the fuck is with the refs? another HUGE miscall on the delay of game that led to the winning field goal. time expired on the play clock by at least a full second and no call. terrible, terrible game. if the ravens make it to the super bowl they are done. any nfc team representing has real offense that puts up points. man, the afc sucks big time. the ravens, though they technically won, got ripped through the air and on the ground yet the announcers kept up with bullshit hype that they are the team no one wants to play. better save those sentiments for philly, new york, or arizona. they arent going to hand the game over like the weak ass titans did. wow am i just pissed that the announcers have the nuts to blow such a terrible team. get over ray lewis, he is old and slow. its not 2000, its 2009.

tenn had home field and a bye week to prepare for the ravens and still lost outright ..turnovers killed them but thats part of the game

tenn had home field and a bye week to prepare for the ravens and still lost outright ..turnovers killed them but thats part of the game

no, if they had "outright" lost they would have gotten blown off the field. Fact is that not only were they every bit as physical as the Ravens on defense, their offense actually moved pretty well considering they were going against the number 2 D in the NFL. They "outright" handed that game to the Ravens. I'm not saying that had they won they would have obliterated the Ravens, but without those silly turnovers they would have had "at least" one touchdown and field goal. For sure the field goals. Unless god intervenes on SD's behalf tommorrow,I'm going to say that Baltimore is going to have to go to Pittsburgh to with the AFC championship. They're way more physical than the titans and they don't make stupid just-shoot-me-in-the-foot mistakes.

But as an AFC north guy I've seen this for years, the Ravens just get handed games more than any team i"ve ever seen. It's like teams get up on them and then just give the game away in the 4th quarter with mistakes that have nothing to do with anything the Ravens are doing. Just stupid inexplicable shit. And they also get those circus pinball catches that bounce off of two or three opposite team helmets and just somehow magically get redirected to a Ravens player. Other AFC north fans here will back me up on this one........we've all seen it. Like fucking magic pixie dust.

no, if they had "outright" lost they would have gotten blown off the field. Fact is that not only were they every bit as physical as the Ravens on defense, their offense actually moved pretty well considering they were going against the number 2 D in the NFL. They "outright" handed that game to the Ravens. I'm not saying that had they won they would have obliterated the Ravens, but without those silly turnovers they would have had "at least" one touchdown and field goal. For sure the field goals. Unless god intervenes on SD's behalf tommorrow,I'm going to say that Baltimore is going to have to go to Pittsburgh to with the AFC championship. They're way more physical than the titans and they don't make stupid just-shoot-me-in-the-foot mistakes.

But as an AFC north guy I've seen this for years, the Ravens just get handed games more than any team i"ve ever seen. It's like teams get up on them and then just give the game away in the 4th quarter with mistakes that have nothing to do with anything the Ravens are doing. Just stupid inexplicable shit. And they also get those circus pinball catches that bounce off of two or three opposite team helmets and just somehow magically get redirected to a Ravens player. Other AFC north fans here will back me up on this one........we've all seen it. Like fucking magic pixie dust.

a 6 seed wild card team(ravens) just beat the #1 seed titans..its only happened like 4 times in afc history and in never happened in the nfc .. playing good enough to win and lossing aint cutting it lol and means nothing ..they lost..turnovers are caused by good defense

a 6 seed wild card team(ravens) just beat the #1 seed titans..its only happened like 4 times in afc history and in never happened in the nfc .. playing good enough to win and lossing aint cutting it lol and means nothing ..they lost..turnovers are caused by good defense

the only turnover in that game that could be rightfully attributed to the defense was collins int when he was hurried off his backfoot. Lendale and crumplers fumbles were the result of carelessness. Especially Lendale's the way he was holding that ball. If the defense had legitimately stripped the ball, taht would be one thing. Those turnovers were all on the Titans. And the Ravens being "only" the 6 seed doesn't quite do them justice when they're walking around with the number 2 defense.

^---correct. both fumbles were careless

and...a 6 seed means nothing in the NFL. why? Because you can be a 3rd or 4th seed by winning a crappy division.

both wild card teams had great records in the AFC

they really sucked at forcing turnovers. plus what do you expect from a rookie qb going against a top rated defense.

LOL@ the NFC is so much superior than the AFC
get off your high horse

yea, the afc is a high powered conference. :verygood: when darren sproles is the biggest offensive threat left in the playoffs for your conference, thats pretty laughable. especially when he gets shut down today.

just like last year, the nfc is going to slap around the afc.

17 - 14. 18 - 1. these numbers will burn in your brain forever.

they really sucked at forcing turnovers. plus what do you expect from a rookie qb going against a top rated defense.

forcing turnovers? if anyone wants to talk serious football, im all for it. but please dont try and say baltimore forced anything yesterday. 1 interception was theirs. everything else was all on the titans. the titans moved the ball with lendale white. enough said.

Top Bottom