Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cotto Vs Foreman, c'mon now...

He dosen't really have power. His lack of power puts a hamper on his ability to draw a solid following. He has great techinical skills, okay speed, good foot work, and fights really good from the outside. Cotto will force him to fight in the pocket or cut the ring off, where Yuri dosen't do his work. He needs distance to get off his shots. Cotto all the way in this one. Yuri brings attention because of his background and being the 1st jewish champion ever. Should be a good fight for fight fans in general.

AW bet, please....

this isnt up yet is it?

this isnt up yet is it?

He's gonna hoist it up 2nite I believe. Trex.

Speaking of Splice, a movie U would dig is Princess and The Warrior.

Same guy who did The International...

Can't classify, just a good movie.

He's gonna hoist it up 2nite I believe. Trex.

Speaking of Splice, a movie U would dig is Princess and The Warrior.

Same guy who did The International...

Can't classify, just a good movie.

just looked up the trailer and wiki-looks really good!!

I'll bet tomorrow then.

Destiny vs Fate.
Shedding the burden of the Past.
Can the future be altered with good intention.

Mystically Good.

I'm a fan of the Wheel of Fortune, you go up, you go down. up. down. good times. lean times.
as long as i don't mind the bad and don'tthink the good will last forever its ok

I'm a fan of the Wheel of Fortune, you go up, you go down. up. down. good times. lean times.
as long as i don't mind the bad and don'tthink the good will last forever its ok

I agree. Completely. Now do I cling, hell yeah.
Working on that, habits...

Shit...worry I missed this one. I am in TN for a conference. Life sucks. Memphis is a shithole too lol

Yuri is not a slugger, and IMO Cotto is a better boxer.

Will Cotto bring his mojo to this fight? If Cotto were in his prime I would have him by KO but now I am not sure. Cotto may be bad goods.

I will call it Cotto by decision. I did not bet real money on this fight in the real world though. If he loses this one then it is over for him and he needs to retire.

Shit...worry I missed this one. I am in TN for a conference. Life sucks. Memphis is a shithole too lol

Yuri is not a slugger, and IMO Cotto is a better boxer.

Will Cotto bring his mojo to this fight? If Cotto were in his prime I would have him by KO but now I am not sure. Cotto may be bad goods.

I will call it Cotto by decision. I did not bet real money on this fight in the real world though. If he loses this one then it is over for him and he needs to retire.

Look at this good bro!

Top Bottom