Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cotto Vs Foreman, c'mon now...

I'll hoist :D it for a million limit. These things are typically free k giveaways, so a mill is the best I'll do here :)

I'll put it up this afternoon.

I'll hoist :D it for a million limit. These things are typically free k giveaways, so a mill is the best I'll do here :)

I'll put it up this afternoon.

Yay....
Yay....
Yay....
I will hoist up a thread in C&C.

Feel like an Animal Collective song...
Yay.

sg50r5.jpg

1zc32o.jpg

Someone, please help me out. I will hoist up a thread in C&C, we got hidden boxing fans here to bet. Story line is great, Cotto seeking redemption from once P4P status, to losing to busted brass knuckled cheater Margarito, and Pacquio fight. He is fighting the anomaly of world great, undefeated, 154 world champ Yuri Formean. Yuri, is a future Rabbi, and married to a supermodel, has a weird immigrant narrative, that was featured on HBO real sports.

I will bet 3 mill on Cotto, and will try to get bettors. It's in Yankee Stadium, and a battle of NYC favs.

Cmon, help a friend out.

He dosen't really have power. His lack of power puts a hamper on his ability to draw a solid following. He has great techinical skills, okay speed, good foot work, and fights really good from the outside. Cotto will force him to fight in the pocket or cut the ring off, where Yuri dosen't do his work. He needs distance to get off his shots. Cotto all the way in this one. Yuri brings attention because of his background and being the 1st jewish WW champion ever. Should be a good fight for fight fans in general.

Top Bottom