Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congratulations to the 2002 Super Bowl Champion St. Louis Rams

eagles have the best defense in football... no way around it...

stats can be misleading,.. that running stat is garbage.. when it counts what happened? bucs? bears? even the giants were gonna run all over the eagles...

they have essentially 3 starting corners (one who doesnt use his head all the time though) and a GREAT safety... couple that with a blitzing defense and good cover LB's and an insane blitz package and the rams have a game to play sunday...

hey, what do i smell? A SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya, forgot to mention for those who havent watched the eagles play very often.... when they open up the offense philly can put up points... despite all the TO's today the rams need to prove they can stop the eagles too... donovan is going to give them fits... he played way to contained in week one, till the 4th quarter... they were robbed in that game by a HORRIBLE call at the end. (the ref didnt stop the clock for an injured ram until 23 seconds ticked off while don and co. sat there, lined up wanting to snap the fucking ball.. at the 40 of the rams too!)

rams are awesome, no doubt about it... but warner makes mistakes... and if he gets HIT he makes more of them... if the eagles can hit him often they will win.. if they dont then.... they still win :)

Now that i won my hat, i wouldn't mind seeing the Eagles bump em off. Get a couple new teams in the Super Bowl, switch things up a little. Phily took them to overtime in week one. All they had to do was cover the fumble(which they had 4 guys around) but came up short.

Should make for a good game, but Louie at home ....... tough.

Some spread, and im not talkin a buffet of lunchmeats. Vegas experts have the Rams chalked up as an 11 to 12 point favorite in this game.

actually, if the rams win i'd think it would be a BIG thumping... but if its close i dont think the rams pull it out.

The Rams are going to murder the iggles and madcumswallower should just enjoy his nfc championship appearance because it's not going to happen again for a while as long as the NY Giants are in the same division.:D

Last edited:
madbomber31 said:
eagles have the best defense in football... no way around it...

stats can be misleading,.. that running stat is garbage.. when it counts what happened? bucs? bears? even the giants were gonna run all over the eagles...

they have essentially 3 starting corners (one who doesnt use his head all the time though) and a GREAT safety... couple that with a blitzing defense and good cover LB's and an insane blitz package and the rams have a game to play sunday...

hey, what do i smell? A SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!

Correction...2 great safeties.

I really like this matchup with the Rams and for the first time all year i've already heard 2 "so called" nfl experts say Pittsburgh vs Philly in the superbowl. Throughout this season i thought only 2 teams could beat the RAMS....the eagles and steelers.

rams and steelers wont be happening anytime soon...

and the eagles and rams will become the niners/cowboys/packers of the 90's...

mouthfullofcum is insane... eagles spanked the giants so hard the fans felt it and obviously are suffering STILL... the eagles and the nfc championship will go hand in hand over the next 5 years. and i am sure longer than that... donovan has something that no eagle qb ever had, not even jaws or vanbrocklin... he is special... he is michael jordan special... not special ed special.

Top Bottom