Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congratulations to the 2002 Super Bowl Champion St. Louis Rams

thermo

Reality! Nobody has what it takes to stop this teams offense. The greatest show on turf will not lose in there own house on carpet period. Soon they travel to New Orleans for the Super Bowl, which is another carpet stadium, no way.

You can't stop them, only hope to contain them, even then your setting yourself up for a letdown. The only ones who beat them are themselves via turnovers.

On another note id like to also congratulate the Afc champion, the real Baltimore Ravens. Unfortunately, i cant even see them containing the Ram track team, even though they have swagger, and a quick defense, the loss of Jamal Lewis and Mike McCrary hurts, and Grbac isnt working out in there system.

Parcells for mayor.

Your FUCKING DREAMING!!!!!!!! My Pittsburgh Steelers are gonna DESTROY those piece-of-shit Ravens, that fat FUCK Siragusa, and then HUMILIATE the Rams!!!!!!!! You heard it here first!!! AFC champion Ravens?!?? What kinda shit are you SMOKING?!?!? The Rams also hafta face the Bears. GOOD NIGHT. The Steelers will win the whole kit-n-kaboodle. Again........YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!!!!

Rams vs Steelers in a rematch from 1980. Last time it was Vince Ferragamo vs Terry Bradshaw in a good game won by the Steelers (yes, I watched it).

This time the Rams will not just win, they will DOMINATE!!!!!

Jersey,

The Bears do not belong in that #2 NFC spot. The Rams wil cause them seriousl problems,especially at St Louis. At Chicago they might have a chance....

Time will show that the Bears are the supperior team in the league.

The Defense is playing at a peak--big plays and turnovers with stingy play every down.

A Train is running harder now than he has all year---He knocked several Jaguars on their ass on Jan 6th. He hits the holes fly'n!

Jim Miller keeps getting better every week and we have enormous depth at receiver.

The O line is the best in the league and the best since the Hoggs in Washington Back in the late 80's and early 90's

We Will Win

If the Rams turn the ball over less than 4 times, they will beat whoever they play. The team that matches up the best with them is the Bucs, who were knocked out last weekend. In order to even come close to containing them, you have to have a speedy outside linebacker with great cover skills to contain Faulk in the passing game, which the Bucs had in Derrick Brooks. I think the Packers can give them a damned good game, but only if it were in Lambeau. This Rams defense is vastly improved from a year ago, and can even dominate mediocre offenses, which most of the teams with good defenses have, like the Steelers and Ravens. Whomever wins the Steelers/Ravens game, which should be a really good one, will lose to the Rams in the Super Bowl. As for the Bears, they look like they have a really bright future, but I don't think they are quite ther eyet.

Top Bottom