Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Common bookies!

The Cavs Baby WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
I missed a bunch of self serving gloating
YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA
You know the Cavs record is 2 and 0 against the Spurs this year in regular season which doesnt mean anything
....course Golden State kicked the shit outta some team this year, regular season and playoff...hmmmm who was that?

redguru said:
Harm and I were booking high limit baseball for three days after Spart went to the Ukraine. Hardly any interest.
you have to wait until after the all star break and then settle for booking the games between contenders
which sort of sucks as a bettor because you like to have the full schedule to spot "good buys"
but as a bookie it's a bitch to host a dozen plus MLB games and have many with no action
the problem lies with the admin as they have not allowed this forum to grow

Spartacus said:
you have to wait until after the all star break and then settle for booking the games between contenders
which sort of sucks as a bettor because you like to have the full schedule to spot "good buys"
but as a bookie it's a bitch to host a dozen plus MLB games and have many with no action
the problem lies with the admin as they have not allowed this forum to grow
It's too bad they can't see the potential this forum has, They could do things that would make this site way beyond what is out there now!

redguru said:
Harm and I were booking high limit baseball for three days after Spart went to the Ukraine. Hardly any interest.
Noone has put up more games than Spartacus and Swole...............others have dabbled and you know who you are. Props to ya'll. That shit is time consuming. I wonder if GS and the powers that be realize this.

harmonica said:
Noone has put up more games than Spartacus and Swole...............others have dabbled and you know who you are. Props to ya'll. That shit is time consuming. I wonder if GS and the powers that be realize this.
It's hard to tell what they think
pseudo-mod stilleto comes in here and hosts an event
doesn't like the outcome
and abandon's it

I have nothing but time on my hands at work, basically 9 months out of the year where I do squat for 8 hours a day. The other 3 months I have about 4 hours a day of dead time. I just worry about losing all my karma and starting over :(

redguru said:

Baseball owned my ass this year, I had to throw in the towel.

Top Bottom