Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Come on pussies...4 more seats in our EF fantasy football league.

our fantasy league has it's own message boards/bulletins.

if we have any more non EFers in the league that'll be a must.

i may even run a conference call during the draft, because it'll take forever if we do it online exclusively.

i also want to tell you guys how much you suck

PuddleMonkey said:
lol, you plan on fucking up?
ever know around here, since i resurected these younggun threads, someone might get a wild hair up their ass and call me yg or something stupid...hope not

great, cashless...you could just take the fee from the sportsline off of the total winning pool. instaed of having 9 people send u 10 bucks just sayin

hstern said:
great, cashless...you could just take the fee from the sportsline off of the total winning pool. instaed of having 9 people send u 10 bucks just sayin

i suggested that if anyone had a prob with the extra 10 bucks, but most people don't seem to care (neither do I).

we'll do this to make everyone's life easier. Up the buyin to $110, which'll cover the buy in and sportsline. or 2 installments of $55 for the broke ass negros.

I'll just have puddle send me the money for the league after a few people pay. and he just keeps tally of who paid. it'll even out once the payouts are done.

i don't need the money for the sportsline fee immediately anyways.

Top Bottom