Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Come on pussies...4 more seats in our EF fantasy football league.

it sucks when u have a guy on your team u r rooting for and the guy your playing in another league has the same guy, that sux, plus i lose focus after 2, its not as fun i guess, with one you can go balls to the wall concentrating on it exclusively

hstern said:
it sucks when u have a guy on your team u r rooting for and the guy your playing in another league has the same guy, that sux, plus i lose focus after 2, its not as fun i guess, with one you can go balls to the wall concentrating on it exclusively

LOL! i know exactly what you're talking about. fuggin hilarious.

I had LJ in my small league, and my division rival had LJ in my big league. i didn't really care much about the other league because it was all my broke ass college friends, but ti still pissed me off.

totally agree with that theory

hstern said:

its not that bad, 2 of the leagues are more hardcore and 1 is for fun. i won 1 last year which was cool, thanks to a late season pick up of ladell betts from washington. i want to repeat that league again. one of them is a league where you keep a number of players from your previous team and that league im not going to do shit in, thats the one for fun.

my league i traded towards the middle of the year for r.bush and r.wayne. in a 12 team league, i already had marvin harrison, you know how that equation made out at the end of the seaon. thats the one i won it all.

I'd be totally in if I had $100... and actually watched football... or actually knew how to play football, for that matter.

:cow:

samoth said:
I'd be totally in if I had $100... and actually watched football... or actually knew how to play football, for that matter.

:cow:

you don't really even need to know how to play football, but yeah the $100 is important.

fantasy football makes every sunday exciting as hell

3 more spots bitches!

Top Bottom