Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colts

hotzie said:
if he was a bitch he would be a broncos fan lololololol

LOL he has been killing me by making me look at that avatar of "the drive".
I gotta admit though Elway was a baddass.

StickFigure said:
I coulda swore when you first came here it said F.

He was prolly wondering why this dude named stickfigure was e-flirting/humping his leg, saying "damn baby you are soooooooooooo hot, Id be all up in you :p " every other post. He prolly just had a girl in his avi. I remembrer when you kept trying to score with Hotzie thinking that was a internet hottie when you first came on.
Now it all becomes clear lolol

Harmonica said:
LOL he has been killing me by making me look at that avatar of "the drive".
I gotta admit though Elway was a baddass.
elway was a badass

lol @ BB so true

BrothaBill said:
He was prolly wondering why this dude named stickfigure was e-flirting/humping his leg, saying "damn baby you are soooooooooooo hot, Id be all up in you :p " every other post. He prolly just had a girl in his avi. I remembrer when you kept trying to score with Hotzie thinking that was a internet hottie when you first came on.
Now it all becomes clear lolol

CONTRARY to popular belief, I havn't e-flirted with every female that has popped up on EF...........just most of them. :chomp:

StickFigure said:
CONTRARY to popular belief, I havn't e-flirted with every female that has popped up on EF...........just most of them. :chomp:

you were e-flirting with a computer monitor made in Taiwan. Anyhow, Im going to bed night lol

Top Bottom