Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colts vs. Patriots

Well fuck! Let's put it this way........I just paypaled me asshole marine buddy 25bucks for the Colts incompetence. Or should I say Dungees incompetence. He should've left Peyton the fuck alone on the 4th&1 while he was on a roll. But no.......................................................

hamstershaver said:
you need a muzzle on when it comes to sports talk
i know what u can muzzle me with

hamstershaver said:
lol i had to google that name, yeah he has hall of fame credentials for sure

lol, there was a rumor years ago that he was caught in a rest stop on the NJ turnpike with a transvestite.

Apparently, they were discussing *quick in* routes.

BileStew said:
lol..I'm a Celtics fan. But don't tell anyone.

you fockin fair weather new yorkers.

Like my friend whose favorite teams are the Celtics, Chicago Bears, and New York Yankees. Gee, I wonder if he started following sports in 1985?

Tom Brady soon to be the best NFL QB in History!

Brady is the first quarterback in NFL history to start and win two Super Bowls before his 27th birthday, having quarterbacked the Patriots to victories in Super Bowl XXXVI when he was 24 years old and Super Bowl XXXVIII when he was 26 years old.

Brady owns two Pete Rozelle Awards as Super Bowl MVP (XXXVI and XXXVIII). He is just the fourth player in Super Bowl history to earn multiple MVP awards, joining Joe Montana (3), Terry Bradshaw (2) and Bart Starr (2), all three of which are enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Brady enters the 2004 season having started 46 consecutive games for the Patriots, good for the fifth-longest streak among active NFL quarterbacks.

Brady enters 2004 as the NFL’s all-time leader in overtime wins without a defeat, recording a perfect 7-0 mark in overtime in his career. Terry Bradshaw is the only other quarterback to be undefeated in at least five overtime games, posting a 5-0 record.

Brady enters 2004 as the Patriots’ all-time leader in career completion percentage (61.9 percent) and passer rating (85.9).

Brady owns the Super Bowl record for pass completions in a game, connecting on 32 passes in Super Bowl XXXVIII.

Brady has orchestrated 15 game-winning drives to break a tie or take the lead in the fourth quarter or overtime. Four of his game-winning efforts have come in the postseason, where he has played in just six games.

Brady recorded seven passer ratings of over 100.0 in 2003, including a 100.5 rating in Super Bowl XXXVIII. He has recorded 16 ratings over 100.0 in his career, and the Patriots are a perfect 16-0 in those games.

Brady has a career record of 28-4 (.875) in games played after November 1. His sparkling record includes a perfect 11-0 mark after November 1 in the 2003 season.

Brady was voted an offensive captain for the 2002 and 2003 seasons by his teammates.

Brady led the NFL with 28 touchdown passes in 2002 and became the first Patriot to lead the league in touchdown passes since Steve Grogan shared the lead with Brian Sipe (28) in 1979. Brady’s total was also the second highest in franchise history, along with Grogan (1979) and Drew Bledsoe (1997).

Brady tied an NFL record by distributing his 28 touchdown passes to 11 different players in 2002. He joins Sammy Baugh, Washington (1947); Dan Marino, Miami (1985); and Vinny Testaverde, Baltimore (1996).

In 2002, Brady became the first Patriots quarterback to open the season with a passer rating of over 100.0 in three straight games. He also became the first Patriots quarterback to earn a rating over 100.0 in three straight games since Bledsoe did it in 1996.

Brady set a franchise single-game record by completing 84.6 percent of his passes (22-26) at Buffalo (11/03/02, min. 20 attempts).

Brady completed a streak of throwing for at least one touchdown in 11 straight games (12/22/01 — 11/17/02) tying the third longest streak in Patriots history.

Brady threw at least two touchdown passes in each of the first five games of the 2002 season, the first Patriot to accomplish that feat and the first Patriot to throw for at least two touchdowns in five straight games in a single season since Butch Songin (10/23/60—11/18/60).

Brady (24 years, 184 days old) was voted MVP of Super Bowl XXXVI and was the third-youngest player to earn the honor (Marcus Allen, 23 years and 301 days at Super Bowl XVIII and Lynn Swann, 23 years, 316 days at Super Bowl X).

Brady was voted to the 2001 Pro Bowl and became just the second Patriots quarterback to receive the honor (Drew Bledsoe, 1994, 1996 and 1997). He also became just the fifth quarterback to be voted to the Pro Bowl in his first year as a starter since 1970, joining Dan Marino (1983), Brett Favre (1992), Kurt Warner (1999) and Daunte Culpepper (2000).

Brady threw for 53 yards on the Patriots’ game-winning drive in Super Bowl XXXVI, completing five of his eight passes. Two of his pass attempts were spiked to kill the game clock. With just 1:21 remaining, he moved the Patriots into field goal position without the benefit of timeouts.

Brady ranks as the most efficient quarterback in Patriots history with a 61.9 career completion percentage (955-1544). In 2001, Brady established a Patriots single-season franchise record by completing 63.9 percent of his passes.

Brady is the highest rated passer in Patriots history with a 85.9 career rating. Tony Eason (1983-89) ranks second with an 80.6 rating.

Brady completed over 70 percent of his passes in four consecutive games during the 2001 season and joined an exclusive club of quarterbacks who accomplished the feat; he joined Joe Montana (8 games, 1989), Troy Aikman (4, 1995), Steve Young (4, 1993) and Sammy Baugh (4, 1945).

Brady completed the first 162 passes of his career without an interception. It was the longest streak to start a career in NFL history and ranks third for most attempts without an interception in Patriots franchise history.

Top Bottom