Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colts vs. Patriots

ahem

patsfan1379 said:
dont worry slut, I'll put it in your karma butt.

;);)
next week you got the steelers man. should be a great rematch, im warning you if ben gets his confidence back and the playcalling on offense is better it could be another showing liike earlier in the year.

i wont lie im scared of brady and the pats. earlier in the year pitt beat them pretty good but dillon was hurt and I think the pats were a bit surprised. should be a good game and i know either team can shut down the eagles or falcons very easily. damn im pumped

The Wenis said:
looks like manning is going to be akin to marino in more ways than one
I think before he retires he will win one,perhaps more than one
took Elway a few trys
Tarkington,Fouts and other very good QBs never won the big one
doesn't make them losers
averaging 4 TD passes a game in the NFL for a season is a very commendable accomplishment
Belichick is a genius and has a great set of players to play chess with

kind of interesting as this Pats team if they win this bowl can supplant the Pitt teams of '76-'80 as the best team in NFL history. So a Pitt team has to defend the legacy of the 70s Pitt team.

For the colts it only get tougher. There division had a lot of injuries this year and will more difficult with houston gaining experience and the Titans recovering from injuries. Also, the jags only lost to 2 games to non-playoff teams this year. I think Peyton and the colts have their work cut out for themselves.

4everhung said:
kind of interesting as this Pats team if they win this bowl can supplant the Pitt teams of '76-'80 as the best team in NFL history. So a Pitt team has to defend the legacy of the 70s Pitt team.

this would be their 3rd superbowel. Pitt had 4 from 75-80. If anything, it puts them at the 90s Cowboys level. Your posts choke my brain.

Chaos_Mage said:
this would be their 3rd superbowel. Pitt had 4 from 75-80. If anything, it puts them at the 90s Cowboys level. Your posts choke my brain.

Plus, wasn't the best team considered to be the 49ers because of their 5 Super Bowl wins?

You could go either way, Pitt, SF Dallas or NE.

Top Bottom