Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football- New Mexico

i like New mexico +8.5 at texas tech . New mexico is one of those small N. illinois type schools that doesn't get the attention it deserves. Texas tech is not all that good to begin with but since they play in a big conference they get extra attention.

wait a minute there buddy, no way can new mexico beat ttu this year, I'm predicting a 30 point victory for Texas Tech.

ChrisOh said:
wait a minute there buddy, no way can new mexico beat ttu this year, I'm predicting a 30 point victory for Texas Tech.

I can see that you are from texas tech. maybe you are a just a little biased? Last year ttu beat New mexico WITHOUT n. mexicos star QB Kelly. N. Mexico has one of the BEST RBs in the nation and a future stud in dontrell moore. THey also have a GREAT offensive line. TTU may win, but it will be a close one.

primetime21 said:
i like New mexico +8.5 at texas tech . New mexico is one of those small N. illinois type schools that doesn't get the attention it deserves. Texas tech is not all that good to begin with but since they play in a big conference they get extra attention.

bro, where you getting your lines from? the line is +13.5!!!!

I can't believe there's a thread arguing over New Mexico vs Texas Tech. It's all about the Valparaiso vs Wisconsin Lutheran battle, baby!!!!

I went to a website and checked the line just now, and it says 13 points...PrimeTime21 where did you get 8.5?

At any rate that changes things a bit. I still think Tech can cover 13.5 points against this New Mexico Team. I would definately take Tech and the points.

Re: Re: College Football- New Mexico

The Nature Boy said:

bro, where you getting your lines from? the line is +13.5!!!!

my bad, i had tonights fresno st. game on my mind (oregon st. -8.5 Fresno st.) and mistyped the line. it is 13.5. My bad guys.

Top Bottom