Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG in Post Cycle Recovery

^^^ exactly. that is because it mimics LH in the body.. many people use hcg and don't even know what it does, they just use it because some forum parrot tells them to

Man this is so true. Id bet that 90% of all that take it do not even realize that it is a LH Mimetic and they just use it because joe blow behind a keyboard somewhere told them they should. Heck of the 10% that do know it is a LH mimetic prob only half of them know what that means as far as how it acts and what it does in the body. Sad but very true point Steve.

In all fairness, the mimicking of LH has a purpose -- it gives the testes a little jumpstart to start making its own T and increases their size. Now, that is by no means a "cure." It's simply an ancillary to PCT. Some guys may remember how I used to argue that guys use WAY too much HCG. Some were doing 500 EOD throughout a cycle. That's absurd and today, most people know it. But a couple of shots at the end of a cycle can help. But that's about it. It's a little help. And only when used properly.

In all fairness, the mimicking of LH has a purpose -- it gives the testes a little jumpstart to start making its own T and increases their size. Now, that is by no means a "cure." It's simply an ancillary to PCT. Some guys may remember how I used to argue that guys use WAY too much HCG. Some were doing 500 EOD throughout a cycle. That's absurd and today, most people know it. But a couple of shots at the end of a cycle can help. But that's about it. It's a little help. And only when used properly.

Well I suppose there are a couple ways to look at it. You can maintain function throughout cycle or you can hope to jumstart it at the end.
For me personally the appropriate low dose throughout cycle, maintaining leydig cell function , makes much more sense than allowing the leydig cells (and entire hpta) to totally cease function then try to jump start it.
Thats of course a personal choice but for me I have found the proper low dose throughout works better thn a couple low dose shots at the end. Also hcg does a tad more than i have really eluded to. In addition it backfills hormonal pathways which in turn can foster and increase a sense of well being and a few other benefits. Thats why it is often incorporated into trt protocols at the appropriate low dose as well.
If you know your gonna get a flat tire and you could use a can of fix a flat now or you could drive around, letting the tire wear and get in worse and worse condition and when it finally blows use that fix a flat and hope the tire isnt damaged so badly that the fix a flat will work. I personally prefer the proactive approach and for me find it works best.
I have just found in this day and age of somewhat excessively long cycles and prevalent use of 19nors that HCG, at the proper low dose (cant emphasize this enough) throughout cycle stopping 3 days pre pct has proven to work best for me personally.
Of course we are all different and less is better so if you find for yourself that your recovery is just as good with a couple shots between cycle and pct as it is when running entire cycle then by all means thats the route to go.

Top Bottom