Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol effects

just gives me the shakes slightly,
but does give some good intensity to my weights, maybe decreases the intensity of my cardio

am currently running a clen/t3 cycle (RCS stuff is pretty good :)). This is my second such cycle. I start off at 40mcg and ramp up to 120mcg. The T3 stays at 25mcg ed and I take 6-7g of taurine. My cardi while on this consists of 4 x 45min sessions weekly. It will hamper your cardio workout so take it easy. I react pretty good to clen wit the only sides being the shaky hands. However. my friend used clen last summer post cycle and ended up in the hospital with angina. Some people react differently. If you feel distressed while on then get off and use t-rex (a great product too).

I used clen by itself and didn't notice any fat loss. I had extra energy which was nice and had little or no sides. I tired clen again and I added a small amount of t3 and did notice a decent amount of fat loss.

jabs

how did this cause angina in your friend?did he have a pre condition?ya guys are scaring me away from this...

HAYEZ said:
how did this cause angina in your friend?did he have a pre condition?ya guys are scaring me away from this...

Damn, sorry for the week delay. He didn't have a preexisting condition. He started at a high dose and attempted to workout as normal. Ultimately he stressed his body too much. I am ending my two week clen/t3 cycle and to be honest am not impressed now. Thinking of finishing what I have left and hitting trex/yohimburn es for awhile.

I was wondering I have done the eca stacks and still do hard cardio on it and I am going to be doing clen so can I still do the same workout i do on eca as on clen. by the way I am using it for cutting.

OMEGA said:
why are you intent on it?

you much better or with a ECA or TRex, or NYC whatever

anythign but that stuff esp if fat loss is your concern

Where can I find some info in TRex or ECA?

2 weeks on, 2 off. take Taurine with it at 3g. Helps with sides and Clen will deplete taurine in liver.

do as masm76 said.
and on your 2 weeks off, do NOT run ECA. they both work on beta 2 receptors, so taking eca on your 2 weeks off will not let beta 2 receptors recover

Top Bottom