Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen or cytomel?????witch is better????

sleven5 said:
i'm 6'5,195lbs,qround 9/12%.i play basketball i'm not a bodybuilder i want to get leaner and lighterand shed a lot of body fat,not so intersted in putting any gains on..thanks,i think i'm ganna go with clen though

I would venture to say that there is NO WAY you get get from 9% to 5% on clenbuterol alone. If you did it would take a couple of years. Shedding 5% bf takes an EXTREME amount of work and dieting, and a more extreme drug than clen. You'll have to at least throw the t3 in along with the clen, and even then it will be tough. Good luck.

Holy Shit! I've never seen so much misinformation on a thread before.

T3 is not a catabolic drug per se. It just burns an extraordinary amount of calories which is catabolic. 100-150mcg doses are absolutely ridiculous!!!

Doses should not exceed 75mcg. There is no point. I'm getting ready to use T3 with no AS, only Clen. I guarantee that I won't lose any muscle. Why? Because my diet is on point and I'm not going higher than 50mcg. I'm also at about 17-18% BF, so my body is still more inclined to burn fat than muscle.

You are going to lose LBM no matter what you do if you go down to 5% BF. There is nothing you can do, short of sticking yourself with grams of Test. you will still lose muscle.

Anavar is used for catabolic processes like AIDS. You don't think it's strong enough to prevent lbm lose on a moderate dose of T3?

u say your not a bodybuilder, but are you gonna work out at all with this or do you just plan on taking clen and losing fat?

ok i will be working out a lot at the same time and i do work out5 days a week.what i mean by me not being a bodybuilder is that i don't desire massive gaines and i just want to slim down and shed a lot of body fat,so in tern i will be lighter and quicker.

Top Bottom