Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen advice

pinksynergy

started a cycle of clen ... i started on .25 am and .25 pm =50 total .. im haveing no effects from it .. this is day four does anyon know how long it takes of what i could do to increase the effectivness ? also are the stats good regarding its effectivness? thanks

started a cycle of clen ... i started on .25 am and .25 pm =50 total .. im haveing no effects from it .. this is day four does anyon know how long it takes of what i could do to increase the effectivness ? also are the stats good regarding its effectivness? thanks

Is it liquid clen?

Not everyone has the same CNS response to clen use, you might be getting results without all of the nasty sides. Clen sides vary from person to person.

yes liquid clen..

Very often liquid clen is under dosed unless it is ventipulmin. You could increase the dosage the best way to take it IMO is 20mcg dosages spread through out the day. Do not forget to take taurine with the clen it helps with sides but most importantly it help limit the rebound weight gain.

Top Bottom