Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheque Drop questions...

LiveFastDieHard said:
Hey bros..I was just wondering what dosage and for how long ide have to take cheque drops to get the aggressive, mean effects...
this is a very newbie post....but i hate getting flammed so ill be chill...

i dont know much about drops other than they are highy toxic and now widely used amongst the juicers i know

were u planning on incorporating them into a cycle?(id advise against it)
whut are ur stats ?

I'd take about 2 dropper's before I walk in the gym. I'd warm up and do abs-about 20 mins later I was ready to attack the weights with a relentless fury. I never took them more than 2 wks (ED)at a time with 4-6 weeks off in between. Personally, I think you have to absoluely zero self respect to use them. They're just way too toxic. The only legit reason I could see using them for is a powerlifting contest. I haven't touched them in 15 yrs-and wouldn't take them again even if they were given to me for free. There's other stuff out there that will give you better results that aren't nearly as toxic.

Oh yeah, they'll bring out the worst in you attitude-wise. While using them I got kicked out of 2 different gyms for being a dick to other members. Normally I wear headphones and keep to myself, but when I was using CD and some gym newbie would exhibit poor gym etiquette, I felt deeply obligated to let them know on the spot. I wasn't exactly nice about it either. In retrospect I believe it was the CD talking, not me. I'm still surprised I never got shot by somebody I was an asshole to.

i too see no need for it if BB. with the gear you are using that itself should give you the extra push. adding a strong agent such as Mibolerone would just be asking for the possibility of an injury due to ego.

BigCracker said:
I'd take about 2 dropper's before I walk in the gym. I'd warm up and do abs-about 20 mins later I was ready to attack the weights with a relentless fury. I never took them more than 2 wks (ED)at a time with 4-6 weeks off in between. Personally, I think you have to absoluely zero self respect to use them. They're just way too toxic. The only legit reason I could see using them for is a powerlifting contest. I haven't touched them in 15 yrs-and wouldn't take them again even if they were given to me for free. There's other stuff out there that will give you better results that aren't nearly as toxic.

Oh yeah, they'll bring out the worst in you attitude-wise. While using them I got kicked out of 2 different gyms for being a dick to other members. Normally I wear headphones and keep to myself, but when I was using CD and some gym newbie would exhibit poor gym etiquette, I felt deeply obligated to let them know on the spot. I wasn't exactly nice about it either. In retrospect I believe it was the CD talking, not me. I'm still surprised I never got shot by somebody I was an asshole to.
Let's not blame your problems on drugs now.

This guy sounds like a asshole and cheque drops is like the same as drinking gas and getting punched in the face, you will get pissed but fuck you just drank gas!

Top Bottom