Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheque Drop questions...

Why is it so hard for people to stay on topic here?...whats the need to always be a smart ass or an asshole to everyone...you guys are fuckin grown men..how hard is it to act like it

LiveFastDieHard said:
Why is it so hard for people to stay on topic here?...whats the need to always be a smart ass or an asshole to everyone...you guys are fuckin grown men..how hard is it to act like it

It's tough love bro. When you come on here and basically say that you're interested in eating lead paint chips and asbestos to get big, don't expect anyone's reply to ba a sugar coated one. :mix:

BigCracker said:
It's tough love bro. When you come on here and basically say that you're interested in eating lead paint chips and asbestos to get big, don't expect anyone's reply to ba a sugar coated one. :mix:

I am interested in the same thing for football...

im no newbie tho...i just didnt log in for a long time so i lost my old handle...and there really isnt that much information about cheque drops..or else i wouldnt ask

Top Bottom