Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chad Johnson/Ochocino is the coolest mofo ever....

calveless wonder

i used to think he was annoying and a jackass when he first came into the league but the guy is really fuckin cool. like amazingly down to earth and generous to his fans.

i mean, what athlete does this?

He tweeted yesterday randomly that he was lunch in south beach at this one cuban restaurant i frequent...he said anyone who came to sit with him that lunch was on him.

sure enough, he was there and just chillin and hanging out and buying people food at this table.

he invited the whole restaurant out for drinks at wet willies. he's like "come on guys, lets go!"

The funny thing was my friend goes "you want to grab some lunch?". and i'm like sure....thinking i'm just going to have lunch with my friend. i get there and he's hanging out with ochocinco.

my friend told me he does shit like this all the time. he'll put on his twitter "going to the movies...btw i rented out the whole theatre and the first 100 people who come get in free"

He doesn't drink at all himself.

i sincerely feel like there is no better way to live your life than that

id def twitterstalk him if i lived the same city

yeah, he does do that shit on twitter often (shaq invented it, tho). i agree. hated him when he first came round and then hard knocks made me like the dude. he's harmless and seems chill.

ever hear of dj brett the hitman down there in sobe?

i thought his giving the dollar to the ref was funny------- nobody else did

but wow that surprises the hell out of me that he'd do something that generous. Is there any sort of list of players who do that sort of stuff??

ron artest does this also.. went to have dinner and hang out at a random family house also when we 1st came to la, also

some kewl sports figures

Wasn't sure what to think of him really at first, now i just think he's funny. Not sure if he is the right guy for championchip type club though.
He'd have to prove himslef be a serious dood at times like say Randy Moss.

Top Bottom