Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canada should cut you Yankees off...

Razorguns said:
10x less. Which means even LESS opportunity. I have 15 hospitals and 60 laser eye centers, and 25 malls, and 5 amusement parks around me. How many Canadians can claim that? Increased population levels and lower unemployment has it's advantages. Only "crime" is the only thing fucking things up. Though LA has been hiring cops like mad and it's become pretty safe statistic-wise.

lol there all billboards all over LA advertising for police officers

Razorguns said:
10x less. Which means even LESS opportunity. I have 15 hospitals and 60 laser eye centers, and 25 malls, and 5 amusement parks around me. How many Canadians can claim that? Increased population levels and lower unemployment has it's advantages. Only "crime" is the only thing fucking things up. Though LA has been hiring cops like mad and it's become pretty safe statistic-wise.
Actually, I can say that. As for crime, the only crime that I'm exposed to is the damned Leaf hockey.

Christ, we should of bought the Sens when we had the chance. Or just ban hockey altogether.

EnderJE said:
Actually, I can say that. As for crime, the only crime that I'm exposed to is the damned Leaf hockey.

Christ, we should of bought the Sens when we had the chance. Or just ban hockey altogether.
Ban you! PS I thought of you today I walked by your work was in there area picking up peper spary.

superqt4u2nv said:
Ban you! PS I thought of you today I walked by your work was in there area picking up peper spary.
Really? How sweet. :heart:

I think of you everytime the crazy lady from down the street runs around half naked and tries draws attention to herself.

:D

thewanderer690 said:
lol there all billboards all over LA advertising for police officers

Yep. They're hiring like mad cuz the populatin keeps increasing.

They're also really picky. If u don't have a degree or served in the military forget it. 3,000+ applied for long beach last year. 60 graduated.

Razorguns said:
Yep. They're hiring like mad cuz the populatin keeps increasing.

They're also really picky. If u don't have a degree or served in the military forget it. 3,000+ applied for long beach last year. 60 graduated.

thats long beach though im sure LA city isnt as picky, some of the male cops ive seen weigh like 140 lbs

Top Bottom