Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canada and hockey...

Code said:
How come Canada doesn't have a massive hockey league of their own, one so large that Americans want to play in it?

Just wondering if there is one, you know like, The Northern Neighbor of the NHL or something.

Aah yes, more brilliance being displayed. :rolleyes:

The NHL has alway's been a Canadian & U.S. League. Dear God, the ignorance amazes me.

Aksul said:

Athletes who play in Canada get paid in equivalent U.S. bucks. U dumb ass.

And Americans wonder why the rest of the World finds them rather annoying! :confused:

Then why do hockey players bitch about the conversion rate? I've never heard basketball or baseball players bitch. Hockey players do. Why is that?

Ummm, wouldn't that make it the International Hockey League.

According to ESPN's documentary on the NHL, it was started in America and is HQ'ed in America and is run by Americans. Sure, there are teams from Canada in the NHL, but then there are Canadian teams in MLB too....a decidedly American venture.

Ever here of the Origional 6? The league has been run by Canadians & Americans. Do a little research on that Trophy they play for too.

This is pointless. I can't believe what soar LOSERS you guys are being about this. All I've heard from Americans (one's I know & the media) are snide comments. Totally pathetic.

Wayne's greatest days would be all of the Stanley Cups in Edmonton & he'll be the 1st to say it.

As for Players whinning about money.... they alllll whine about money. Even (especially) those in your "great" Country PS.

I've wasted enough of my day with this crap.

I'm not a sore loser, in fact, I think the Cannucks deserved to win. They played the better game.

I'm just here to stir things up a bit and get all you Maple Leaf Lovers throwing feces at each other.

Oh, one more, Wayne sucks. :)

Aksul said:
As for Players whinning about money.... they alllll whine about money. Even (especially) those in your "great" Country PS.

They want more money, yes. They don't complain about a conversion rate though. What's the deal with that? That's all I want to know.

First off they get paid in US dollars.

Second who has won more Stanley Cups more then any other team in the history of the league?
Montreal Canadians.

The original 6 to my knowledge were Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, Boston, New York and Detroit(someone correct me if I am wrong.

Yep, they were:
Bruins, Rangers, Black Hawks, Red Wings, Maple Leafs® and Canadiens.

Top Bottom