Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone recommend me an abs routine for building them up to take hits better....

i have yet to persuade a friend to do this (the punches thing). they are all afraid :( i will find someone though.

im gonna give the ab oulley thing a ry today raoul and see howmuch it burns. it seems similar to a cable crunch and that burns like mad so lets hope so :)

I am working out with a guy tonight who takes full force hits to the solar plexus with bats. Tonight he elbowed me repeatedly in the solar plexus full force and no pain whatsoever. It's amazing.

danielson: my students did it because I told them to...but I let them hit me also...

B True

I am a huge fan of medicine ball sit ups... have a training partner or someone stand in from of you while you get on a Decline bench... then go most of the way down, dont put your back flat against the mat, just go down until you feel a good stretch then sit up and push the medicine ball off your chest and toss it to your friend... then have him toss it back to you... Puts alot of size on your abs, atleast it did for me... i almost regret it now because i do them all the time and I have a muscle gut, stomach sticks out a bit but you can see all the muscles.

An abs routine that is foolproof for taking punishment

I have been training martial artists, kickboxers, and just regular people for years to take major punishment to the solar plexus and the entire ab region.. IT involves isolating the various parts of the abs to meet theforce.. I hav never been broken..have taken kicks from pro kickboxers, all kinds of objects (as are mentioned already by others)...depending where you are, would be glad to train a willing student!

Re: An abs routine that is foolproof for taking punishment

abspowernj said:
I have been training martial artists, kickboxers, and just regular people for years to take major punishment to the solar plexus and the entire ab region.. IT involves isolating the various parts of the abs to meet theforce.. I hav never been broken..have taken kicks from pro kickboxers, all kinds of objects (as are mentioned already by others)...depending where you are, would be glad to train a willing student!

thanx for the offer but im not in NJ. or the US for that matter :)

Thaibox said:
To expand on the medicine ball thing....

Place two decline benches feet facing eachotherwith a decent amount of throwing space between them. Grab a med ball, lie down on one bench with a buddy on the other. Sit up and overhead toss the ball in one motion. The catcher controls the forced decline, and repeats the overhead throw of the first guy. When you start these, you'll probably have to throw from your midsection. Then after a while move up to throwing near straight-armed overhead. Lots o' fun:D

He is a hammer but he is right!

Top Bottom