Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone explain to me why my thread about Lebron got moved to "Proffessional Sports"

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Can someone explain to me why my thread about Lebron got moved to "Proffessional

borris said:
Need2 this is the first thread i've ever made bitching about something like this

I do talk to mods around here

what is the usual responce?

"I can't handle what one mod does and what the other thinks, it's their business. Sorry nothing I can do"

thats what I got when I PM'd 90% of the mods that I was cool with to give me an explanation on my perma banning last Spring

Do you realise Need2 that I was giving a timeout a month ago by some Unanimous mod in the A.A.S. section because I disagree with some dude named Advisor X??? Noone even gave me an explanation after I pm'd almost every mod and the admin... The dude literally went crying to some mod to ban me because I disagreed with him, next day, BAM I was banned... And guess what the day I come back from the timeout, who bombs me again with the message "how was your vacation", yep Advisor X

Don't believe me, check my K messages, it's on page 3...

LOL @ Boston fans 17-Oct-2007 02:36 AM Advisor_x FUCK YOU I'LL GET YOU BANNED, BEEN HERE FOR 9 YEARS.......I KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT

Finally bought a ring 18-Oct-2007 03:45 PM Advisor_x How was your time off from the board.....mmm none of you3 accounts worked...?????

hmmmmmm Interesting .

here's some perspective: imagine if you made your own boards. you'd pretty much just wanna ban whoever you didn't like and move whatever you wanted to wherever. think about how laughable it would be for someone who's using YOUR boards for free to complain about anything. I can see you bitching if you were plat, but otherwise, what does this site really owe you?

i'd say your best course of action would be to PM an admin or whatever and explain rationally why a certain mod makes the site a worse place for users. I bet if enough people did this action would be taken; nobody wants their boards to suck

Re: Can someone explain to me why my thread about Lebron got moved to "Proffessional

borris said:
okay lemme just break some bread off my chest a lil

-first I got banned before Youngguns was
what was it for you ask?
-for saying "holla atcha boi" over some ganj prices --- BAM timeout w/o any warning
-then when I came back to get an explanation --- BAM Pintoca perm banned me for making an alter, once again me not know that making a new account during T.O. results in perma ban
-not to mention it was right after my 6 month plat expired, so it's not like I was some n00b that didn't donate
-and when people were screamin "free TonyRoma", Pintoca's only responce was "we gave him multiple warnings" RRRRRRRRRRR, wrong, not true --- Did I have a chance to defend myself, NO, why? because my posts were instantly deleted/edited off the thread

I got one chance to come back, the third day I was back POW account banned again-- why you ask? Because I called Heather Rae a "blubber butt"... well holy god how life threatening

I can't even count how many chances I seen YW get after he made a half dozen accounts during his T.O.'s to get perma banned and come back flaming at people again

now i'm gettin watched like a hawk everywhere I go and what I say.. My "2girls1finger" and "thanksgiving deuces" and "thanksgiving munchies" comedy threads I made this week instantly deleted over all the other hard narcotic, sexist, racist shit said around here

but now it's like a Lebron thread was made during the same chat traffic as the 3 other Patriots/football/sports threads today and over all of em the only one that was moved was mine?

it kinda seems to me like someone just wants to get under my skin and push me to whine, this thread is prolly giving them gratification. dumb on my part, but oh well.. people don't really see behind the scenes of it all because I never do bitch or complain about shit that is untold

so here it is

Cliff it!

needtogetaas said:
And I would have never said something like this as the reg old needto you know?
If I was just a reg member you would not have given it a second look. Its all in the way you are looking at it bro. Thats your prob not mine.
nah bro, my problem is when people forget their roots and become high and mighty.
that's why i hate seeing good bros become mods, it's inevitable they sell out their fellow bros.

Gambinopitz said:
nah bro, my problem is when people forget their roots and become high and mighty.
that's why i hate seeing good bros become mods, it's inevitable they sell out their fellow bros.
I think I will do fine. :)

borris said:
Need2 this is the first thread i've ever made bitching about something like this

I do talk to mods around here

what is the usual responce?

"I can't handle what one mod does and what the other thinks, it's their business. Sorry nothing I can do"

thats what I got when I PM'd 90% of the mods that I was cool with to give me an explanation on my perma banning last Spring

Do you realise Need2 that I was giving a timeout a month ago by some Unanimous mod in the A.A.S. section because I disagree with some dude named Advisor X??? Noone even gave me an explanation after I pm'd almost every mod and the admin... The dude literally went crying to some mod to ban me because I disagreed with him, next day, BAM I was banned... And guess what the day I come back from the timeout, who bombs me again with the message "how was your vacation", yep Advisor X

Don't believe me, check my K messages, it's on page 3...

LOL @ Boston fans 17-Oct-2007 02:36 AM Advisor_x FUCK YOU I'LL GET YOU BANNED, BEEN HERE FOR 9 YEARS.......I KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT

Finally bought a ring 18-Oct-2007 03:45 PM Advisor_x How was your time off from the board.....mmm none of you3 accounts worked...?????
im only here a year and thats a lot of krapola, conspirasy

No one has addressed the fact that there are a number of new mods around now. Perhaps everyone's are getting settled in.

:cow:

my fav mods are samoth and aap.. i'd suck their dicks for a dollar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom