Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone explain to me why my thread about Lebron got moved to "Proffessional Sports"

• Thread starter Thread starter borris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Can someone explain to me why my thread about Lebron got moved to "Proffessional

needtogetaas said:
And I would have never said something like this as the reg old needto you know?
so your saying that your not still regular old needto anymore?

if you were plat you could move it back
a certain mod was playin' with my threads moving them to piss me off
and I pointed out to her that it's platinum feature to be able to move your threads
a feature I paid for
I was trying to advertise a big bookie event

okay lemme just break some bread off my chest a lil

-first I got banned before Youngguns was
what was it for you ask?
-for saying "holla atcha boi" over some ganj prices --- BAM timeout w/o any warning
-then when I came back to get an explanation --- BAM Pintoca perm banned me for making an alter, once again me not know that making a new account during T.O. results in perma ban
-not to mention it was right after my 6 month plat expired, so it's not like I was some n00b that didn't donate
-and when people were screamin "free TonyRoma", Pintoca's only responce was "we gave him multiple warnings" RRRRRRRRRRR, wrong, not true --- Did I have a chance to defend myself, NO, why? because my posts were instantly deleted/edited off the thread

I got one chance to come back, the third day I was back POW account banned again-- why you ask? Because I called Heather Rae a "blubber butt"... well holy god how life threatening

I can't even count how many chances I seen YW get after he made a half dozen accounts during his T.O.'s to get perma banned and come back flaming at people again

now i'm gettin watched like a hawk everywhere I go and what I say.. My "2girls1finger" and "thanksgiving deuces" and "thanksgiving munchies" comedy threads I made this week instantly deleted over all the other hard narcotic, sexist, racist shit said around here

but now it's like a Lebron thread was made during the same chat traffic as the 3 other Patriots/football/sports threads today and over all of em the only one that was moved was mine?

it kinda seems to me like someone just wants to get under my skin and push me to whine, this thread is prolly giving them gratification. dumb on my part, but oh well.. people don't really see behind the scenes of it all because I never do bitch or complain about shit that is untold

so here it is

Re: Can someone explain to me why my thread about Lebron got moved to "Proffessional

borris said:
okay lemme just break some bread off my chest a lil

-first I got banned before Youngguns was
what was it for you ask?
-for saying "holla atcha boi" over some ganj prices --- BAM timeout w/o any warning
-then when I came back to get an explanation --- BAM Pintoca perm banned me for making an alter, once again me not know that making a new account during T.O. results in perma ban
-not to mention it was right after my 6 month plat expired, so it's not like I was some n00b that didn't donate
-and when people were screamin "free TonyRoma", Pintoca's only responce was "we gave him multiple warnings" RRRRRRRRRRR, wrong, not true --- Did I have a chance to defend myself, NO, why? because my posts were instantly deleted/edited off the thread

I got one chance to come back, the third day I was back POW account banned again-- why you ask? Because I called Heather Rae a "blubber butt"... well holy god how life threatening

I can't even count how many chances I seen YW get after he made a half dozen accounts during his T.O.'s to get perma banned and come back flaming at people again

now i'm gettin watched like a hawk everywhere I go and what I say.. My "2girls1finger" and "thanksgiving deuces" and "thanksgiving munchies" comedy threads I made this week instantly deleted over all the other hard narcotic, sexist, racist shit said around here

but now it's like a Lebron thread was made during the same chat traffic as the 3 other Patriots/football/sports threads today and over all of em the only one that was moved was mine?

it kinda seems to me like someone just wants to get under my skin and push me to whine, this thread is prolly giving them gratification. dumb on my part, but wtf.. people don't really see behind the scenes of it all because I never do bitch or complain about shit that is untold

so here it is
thats cuz some, not all, that mod here, have to get their power trip here, because in real life they cant. its really easy to mess with people from behind a comp. screen from 1,000 miles away.

I understand how you feel bro. It has happened to me to bro. I was on the mods radar a few years ago. As you can see you can turn it around though. Its all up to you. Ya you can make your case and it may even be a good one. In the end it don't matter though. You can keep beating your head against a wall or you can work around it.

FISHTALES said:
thats cuz some, not all, that mod here, have to get their power trip here, because in real life they cant. its really easy to mess with people from behind a comp. screen from 1,000 miles away.

yeah, i've figured that part out, but in all curiousity out of all the power buttons they can use to fuck with the real obnoxious members, why me? What has made me such a target on here.?

borris said:
yeah, i've figured that part out, but in all curiousity out of all the power buttons they can use to fuck with other real obnoxious members, why me? What has made me such a target on here.?
I think if you stop posting threads like this. Go start talking to the mods you think may have a prob with you. It might help you find the answer to this one. It worked for me.

borris said:
yeah, i've figured that part out, but in all curiousity out of all the power buttons they can use to fuck with the real obnoxious members, why me? What has made me such a target on here.?
honestly? what your doing. (I understand, but you are giving exactly what they want)

needtogetaas said:
I think if you stop posting threads like this. Go start talking to the mods you think may have a prob with you. It might help you find the answer to this one. It worked for me.

Need2 this is the first thread i've ever made bitching about something like this

I do talk to mods around here

what is the usual responce?

"I can't handle what one mod does and what the other thinks, it's their business. Sorry nothing I can do"

thats what I got when I PM'd 90% of the mods that I was cool with to give me an explanation on my perma banning last Spring

Do you realise Need2 that I was giving a timeout a month ago by some Unanimous mod in the A.A.S. section because I disagree with some dude named Advisor X??? Noone even gave me an explanation after I pm'd almost every mod and the admin... The dude literally went crying to some mod to ban me because I disagreed with him, next day, BAM I was banned... And guess what the day I come back from the timeout, who bombs me again with the message "how was your vacation", yep Advisor X

Don't believe me, check my K messages, it's on page 3...

LOL @ Boston fans 17-Oct-2007 02:36 AM Advisor_x FUCK YOU I'LL GET YOU BANNED, BEEN HERE FOR 9 YEARS.......I KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT

Finally bought a ring 18-Oct-2007 03:45 PM Advisor_x How was your time off from the board.....mmm none of you3 accounts worked...?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom