Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i go double or nothing?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
double or nothing? OK bet your 4527 k on either the longhorns or the buckeyes. If you win i will give you back 9000k thats double if you lose you have nothing...........lol

double or nothing? OK bet your 4527 k on either the longhorns or the buckeyes. If you win i will give you back 9000k thats double if you lose you have nothing...........lol

LOL damn are they playing tonight?

we always give back .. but if u betting 1 mill a game and lose all your 5 mill .. how much can we give back? lol .. why i always tell u guys bet small. we dont want your k that bad .. bet small and keep alive in here, make it last .. u run out bookies will hit u with a k hits to bet small and try to win back ..but we cant cover mills .. ya kno

If you got a mil total you should never have more than 250,000 bet at one time on anything, Bet responsibly and remember if you can't control your k gambling theres always Karma Bookie Anonymous it's a 3 step program

1. Give Moto your Karma
2. Leave the Forum
3. Don't ever come back (unless you change your name)

And if you relapse it's OK most of us do!!!

See we care about you not just your karma!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom