Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying Anabolic Steroids in Afghanistan

dude your crazy, most of the boys in afghan are juiced, just ask some of your fellow commrades and youll get hooked up. besides you can get anything in the pakistan black market so much for 3rd world!! guns,armor,helicopters itsall good!

Let's pretend for a second I knew someone that got a shit ton of AAS while in Afghanistan...

They probably would have gotten a local Hadgi to go to pharmacies and get it for them...probably would have filled a duffel bag..
Because they can't go to the pharmacy there themself.... They would have gotten syringes from medics...

That's all just make believe though..None of that crazy shit could really happen...

: ]

Hey there, im a subcontractor working in Kabul , been here for 2 years and have been buying gear most of that time. Obviously it's easy for me to get around as i just jump in a comapany veh and go shopping.

Yesterday i bought 30 iml vials of Suss250 and 15 syringes for $90 US , just at a pahrmace thats near a local hospital , the dude knows me that well he starts bagging it up as i walk in the door.

I worked on a military base last year and some of the US soldier in the know could tell i was using and hit me up to get them some , i denied it of course and i wasnt willing to lose a 120k a year job doing ppl favors.

Top Bottom